Chat ?

I am 29 and have a family but would like to chat with someone in secret, not share any pictures but talk all things fantasies etc, message if interested!
Hi Miss Kay would you mind chatting with a sexually submissive sissy? Please feel free to PM me.

If interested in discussing BDSM or your secret desires and fantasies, you may contact me

Hi

i saw your post and I am definitely looking to chat with you about fantasies and kinks. Now I’m not here as a couple but I do hope that you will chat.

yes, I will play your 5 question game with you. If I do, will you ask me questions too?

im Brian and I live in Ontario Canada.

I am 29 and have a family but would like to chat with someone in secret, not share any pictures but talk all things fantasies etc, message if interested!
Sounds exciting! I'd like to share with you. Words can be more erotic than pictures as they can carry the frequencies of sexy sounds, intimations and imagination. Lets give it a try! Ashanti

I like to draw, write and do driftwood art to express my erotic fantasies. Trees are so sexy, don't you agree?

Back