newhere2learn
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2015
- Posts
- 4,078
Very. She's suggested a walk at a nature reserve and sit in a bird hideMmm.. sounds great. Are you up for it?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Very. She's suggested a walk at a nature reserve and sit in a bird hideMmm.. sounds great. Are you up for it?
Always good to have spares.I order one and cancel because it was going to take to long to get delivered,but I order an other one thats suppose to arrive before the 1st. plus I do have a few more that are big now but I can use if its not here on time.
52 days never out the cage?Day 52 here. If I make it to Saturday it will be the longest streak so far.
Only out to manscape and clean up. So 99% of that time in a cage of some sort. That’s also 108 of last 111 days. I had to take a 3 day break because of sores.52 days never out the cage?
And NOvember and Denial December….So who is doing Locktober?
So does she not like sex at all? Sounds like she is punishing herself tooSame here. I’ll get one last orgasm before 10/1 and then not another one until 1/1/27.
There is one chance for both sex and orgasm for me though. Our favorite football teams play each other and she said that if mine wins I can have sex with her. If they lose, she extends the pussy free streak by two months.