Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

I wonder if a clit ring would make my life better. Although, I haven’t even put in earrings since like 2021. And that lasted 5 minutes.
You can try... I loved having the piercings I had, they just didn't work out for me. I think women have fewer problems with theirs down there. 😉

You can try... I loved having the piercings I had, they just didn't work out for me. I think women have fewer problems with theirs down there. 😉
Earring always make my ears itchy so I am hesitant
There's really only one way to find out, right?
but the thought of more stimulation seems delightful

Earring always make my ears itchy so I am hesitant

but the thought of more stimulation seems delightful
Had a couple of partners with both nipple and clit (BTW do the q-tip test for clitoral hood) and make sure titanium. The one with both had "almost too much" clothes stimulation on the clit but it was the size of the stud. We will stand by for you and hold your hand even. 😁

Oh why thank you good sir!!! Hey check these out…
View attachment 2350347View attachment 2350348

Those look cool! I’ve been looking for other nipple accessories I could wear to play parties.

@draconus_infernus has sexy nipple rings. I think it looks hot on dudes! And girls. But I have heard a horror story or two about female experiences with nipple rings

I thank you. The funny thing is, outside of intimate partners and posts here, I don’t show them off all that much. I’m actually pretty self conscious about my looks, and I won’t go shirtless even at the beach. I’m weird like that.

I wonder if a clit ring would make my life better. Although, I haven’t even put in earrings since like 2021. And that lasted 5 minutes.

So, a partner of mine has her nipples and the hood of her clit pierced. They look great and are a great deal of fun to play with. That having been said, if even your ears give you issues when you have jewelry in, I’d be careful about putting anything like that in more sensitive places. That’s just my two cents. No matter how sexy it would look, your comfort has to be priority one.

Back