CD's who desire and fantasize about COCK

you my dear ARE the main event. My main event is yours, please be careful. I put it in your capable hands or whatever.

I'm just a shy gurl, interested in pleasing. Putting it in my hands ( or ??) sounds erotic

please please me. your hands are soft, yet you have a firm grip.the polished nails are classy, sexy too

Holding that wonderful tool.. Wanting to bring it pleasure. Imagining how much pleasure it can bring me. Leaning closer, grasping, light kiss right there, tip of tongue extending as I look up hoping you like it .

Holding that wonderful tool.. Wanting to bring it pleasure. Imagining how much pleasure it can bring me. Leaning closer, grasping, light kiss right there, tip of tongue extending as I look up hoping you like it .

the tip of your tongue sends a charge through me, the arousal level increases knowing the pleasure i am about to give you will cause you to tighten your hold on me as I thrust deep, slowly but steadily.

the tip of your tongue sends a charge through me, the arousal level increases knowing the pleasure i am about to give you will cause you to tighten your hold on me as I thrust deep, slowly but steadily.

feels so nice, slipping in, opening me up, well lubed , feeling your full length, so very nice..

i agree with tvsuzislut. i also crave cock, can't get enough, especially whille fully dressed enfemme. my biggest fantasy is 2 b w/3 men at once while fully dressed. 1 man in front of me while i su ck him, 1 man in back of me fuc king me, and a 3rd man below me suc king me. all while i'm totally dressed fully as a woman. would b sooo hot!!!

id love to be dressed or as the guy with three of four other men fucking and cumming on one hot slut

Older CD

I'm a CD close to 60. Been dressing off and on since teen recently separated. I'm straight and very bicurious. Try and wear panties when I can an always tuck my clitty. I would like to meet first as 2 guys over coffee and get to know each other and if it clicks then arrange to meet and I will dress for him. remove all body hair get a corset and try and look sexy. He knocks at door and i let him in and hands me flowers and I smile and hug him as i do he squezzes my ass and pulls me into him as i feell his cock harden. I know it is my job as a lady to satisfy my man as i sit him on bed and release his huge cock. I use a spray to prevent me from gagging. and i lixk all around his cock head and up and down his sahft as i massage his balls. :rose::kiss:

Thought I lost you. Good to the last drop, sweetie. Love to put you with heels in the air, deep.

Umm, heels in teh air,, very sexy feeling. perhaps my dainty panties hanging from a nyloned ankle , just above the ankle strap on my heel.

Back