Carville Alarmed That The Young Are leaving The Democrat Party

He has made several arguments on this subject, as has Candice Owens, Larry Elder, Diamond and Silk, MLK, Malcolm X, and many others. You are the one ignoring black voices to impose your white ideas.
When shit goes wrong with white arrests it’s not plastered all over national media.

Nope. Back then the Republicans were the progressive party. You would have hated them, and everyone else here knows that.
My family members were Republicans and they fought in the Civil War as I stated. Back then they were the anti-slavery party. They didn't have any relationship to the Marxist progressives of today. They would have hung you all.

I'm not a Republican either. I am a conservative.
Ah yes, the "I'm not a Republican but" crowd, always sure to recite those five words followed immediately by something that could have (and often actually did) come straight from Fox News. I had you pegged as one of them from day one.

My family members were Republicans and they fought in the Civil War as I stated.
So were mine. That alone means nothing.
Back then they were the anti-slavery party.
My point exactly. Back then.
They didn't have any relationship to the Marxist progressives of today.
But they were the progressives of their era. That's my point: just because they were Republicans does not mean they were even a little bit analogous to your perspective of today.
They would have hung you all.
Relatives of yours? Undoubtedly.

‘It’s Horrifying’: James Carville Sounds Alarm About Key Dem Voting Bloc Leaving Party In ‘Droves’​

JASON COHENCONTRIBUTOR
April 01, 20241:00 PM ET

Former Bill Clinton campaign strategist James Carville expressed concerns on Sunday about the number of young voters, a key voting bloc for Democrats, that are leaving his party.

President Joe Biden was supported by 52% of Americans aged 18 to 34, while former President Donald Trump received support from 48% of this crucial Democratic voting bloc in February polling data. This is a major difference from past presidential elections, including 2020, which Carville called an alarming development on “Carville’s Classroom.”

“I’ve been very vocal about this,” Carville said. “It’s horrifying our numbers among younger voters, particularly younger blacks, younger latinos … younger people of color. Particularly males. We’re not shedding them, they’re leaving in droves.”

Younger voters were key to Biden’s coalition in 2020 as a Pew Research Center analysis found 59% of voters aged 18 to 29 voted for him in the 2020 presidential election, while Trump received 33% of the vote among this bloc.

More here: https://dailycaller.com/2024/04/01/...y-dem-voting-bloc-is-leaving-party-in-droves/

Even the young and dumb can see what Biden and his Marxists are doing to the country.
Has Carville looked at who the incumbent is?

When shit goes wrong with white arrests it’s not plastered all over national media.
really?

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2023/03/07/lppm-m07.html

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/07/us/new-mexico-police-shooting-wrong-house/index.html

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation...ntal-health-crisis-gets-19-million-settlement

maybe if you actually viewed mainstream media you might see where it happens and that it's covered. I'm pretty sure PJ media, Fox and OAN etc chose to avoid those stories....

Carville cries about everything; its' been years since he was relevant (and that was back when Slick Willie was POTUS).
He is to Democrats and the Left what Rasmussen is to conservatives and the Right - a hack pollster.

Carville cries about everything; its' been years since he was relevant (and that was back when Slick Willie was POTUS).
He is to Democrats and the Left what Rasmussen is to conservatives and the Right - a hack pollster.
He's not a pollster.

The young and the restless.

These are the days of our lives.

As the world turns into just another Peyton place.

Youth are fickle. Who knows if they'll even vote? What's to vote for?

They searched the world over and they thought they found true love, they met another and now they are gone...

Maybe Trump and Biden should let Kennedy debate. The kids might tune in.

Back