Candaulism

Great point

http://imgur.com/a/qydnc

Have a great weekend everyone!

I gotta say.

That is the least attractive shot, compositionally, I've seen in a long while.

The eroticism is just sorta lost with the awful lighting, the weird angle, everything.

You've made plenty of good pics in this thread, and I appreciate you sharing, but you really should be mindful of certain things to enhance the hotness factor of what you're sending.

I gotta say.

The eroticism is just sorta lost with the awful lighting, the weird angle, everything.

You've made plenty of good pics in this thread, and I appreciate you sharing, but you really should be mindful of certain things to enhance the hotness factor of what you're sending.

Forgive me. In the future I'll be more mindful of the quality of the naked pictures of my wife I let you look at for free. Thank you so very much for setting me straight. I'm terribly sorry for having offended your eyes with my amateurish skills.

I gotta say.

looked pretty fucking hot to me, you troll...

I gotta say.

Sounds like a touch of sour grapes as you (Bob) got to fuck her and he didn't.

I gotta say.

What a downer, I bet you're terrible in bed, too.

'oh, um, that was not what I like, let me tell you why while my dick shrinks'
Loser

If I block someone will they be able to see my posts?
Good idea Bob. That HV was pretty amazing saying those things after freely looking at your gorgeous wife!
Thanks for sharing your wife with us...dont worry, plenty of us still get excited by her!

She loves a dry Martini
Two at the very most
Three she's under the table

Last edited:
That turns out not to be the case.

Correct. Adding someone to your ignore list, only stops you from reading their posts. It doesn't stop them reading yours or even posting to your thread, it just means you can't see the content.

Back