Calling out all Australians.....

Yes indeed Midnight - northside Sydney is my home when I'm not travelling. Lovely to have you drop by!

Hey! I'm from Perth. I've had a bit of a break from Lit, but I think it's time to come back.

Hello fellow Aussies.
Happy to chat with girls and guys.
I have an open mind and like to be challenged and expanded.

Good evening all... 36M from South Australia here... Always up for a chat with fellow Australian Litsters...

24 f syd

i'm not here much anymore but its a great community

glad there is an aussie thread. its always nice to chat with people that are awake when you are.

Woohooo!!! We're coming out of the woodwork today!

Greetings, fellow Aussies. The most active Aussie thread is here. Do come and say hi!

Good old Blighty! Washed up in Queensland about two years ago...

Good God, another Pom? :D

I shouldn't poke fun. I'm Scottish originally, but been here 30 odd years.

I haven't been to Brisbane yet, despite my parents living there for several years. I'm going to the Gold Coast in a couple of weeks though. First proper holiday in years!

Good God, another Pom? :D

I shouldn't poke fun. I'm Scottish originally, but been here 30 odd years.

I haven't been to Brisbane yet, despite my parents living there for several years. I'm going to the Gold Coast in a couple of weeks though. First proper holiday in years!

Yes, an Englishman...

Make sure you go to the beach at Burleigh, it's the nicest part of the Gold Coast I think.

Yes, an Englishman...

Make sure you go to the beach at Burleigh, it's the nicest part of the Gold Coast I think.

I will try and do that. I'll have my sons with me, 13 & 15, so I'll be surprised if I see the outside of a theme park. :p

Back