BYE! My lil thread ... has moved!

Grey set or white set.. it’s tricky to decide in the wrapping, but what hides underneath looks delicious.. :heart:

Always a good day when you're visiting with us. Hoping that you're thinking about sharing some more of your loveliness with your devoted fans today! :kiss:

I truly enjoy visiting with everyone - it's so much fun and I appreciate how kind people are here!

Tuesday? Thursday? Fuck it. I’ll take that anyway!

Okie dokie! lol

I think it is thong Thursday, but I like Tuesdays too. Now.

So, any day that ends with a 'Y' is good, right? :) lol

Mmm gorgeous!

Thank you very much for saying!!

Grey set or white set.. it’s tricky to decide in the wrapping, but what hides underneath looks delicious.. :heart:

Awww, that's very sweet of you to say! Guess I need to start picking out things that have some color and aren't just black, grey or white! lol

all I know it that it makes me want to see what monday wednesday friday and the weekend have in store

Is it Thong Tuesday or Thong Thursday? I can't remember :)

Here's a cute lil set that I hope you like!

attachment.php

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

I truly enjoy visiting with everyone - it's so much fun and I appreciate how kind people are here!

That's good to hear. Noticed that you had PMs turned off and was concerned that you might have had a bad experience.

all I know it that it makes me want to see what monday wednesday friday and the weekend have in store

Hmmmm, we'll have to see what this week has to offer ;)

A girl loves roses!

Wow so sexy would love to see you get ready every morning

It's usually not this exciting! lol

Love this thread
Always so sexy :)

Thank you so much!!

I agree. Firecracker is such a gorgeous, hot lady.

Awwww, that's sweet of you to say!

That's good to hear. Noticed that you had PMs turned off and was concerned that you might have had a bad experience.

I've had a very, very, very small amount of interesting experiences via PM, so I just find it easier and more comfortable to keep them to a minimum :)

Here's to one of my fave movies - Pretty in Pink ;)

Hope y'all have a great week!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hi everybody!

After having been away from this forum for a few years (after discovering others were lifting and claiming my pics as their own - grrrrrr), I've come to figure that the pros outweighed the (very, very few) cons and it's probably about time to start a new thread!

I really enjoyed being here last time - everybody is always super nice - and while I'm not totally sure how often I'll post pics (both new ones and some from the past), when I do hopefully they'll tease your imagination and tempt your fantasies :) :kiss:

Hopefully everybody enjoys it! Will try to keep it as organized as possible (yay OCD! lol)

Look forward to saying hello and re-connecting! :rose:

** Because I have a slight feeling you didn't visit this thread for the articles **

DRESSES
Lil black dress

LEGGY
Comfy tee and heels
Sweater weather

SUMMERTIME
Baywatch :)

UNMENTIONABLES :)
The hotel room ...
Paisley
As Good as Grey Gets
Pure white
Pretty in Pink

Wow - all so very, very nice. But wish I was in that hotel room with you!! :devil:

Back