Buxom's busting out all over

love to pop your cherry but i know your married and so am i. so i dont talk much lol love the pics your so very sexy and very Beautiful. the things you do to me, lol

love to pop your cherry but i know your married and so am i. so i dont talk much lol love the pics your so very sexy and very Beautiful. the things you do to me, lol

Hubby is my photographer & biggest fan! he doesn't mind what I do online - in fact he likes it. He knows he's the one who I go to bed with at night and that the more I play on Lit the wetter I'll be by the time we get there!

White bra this morning! Hope you're all having a nice Thursday x

Last edited:
I'm off to the Nurse for an asthma check in a few minutes - she's very cute - hope she gets me to take my top off so she can listen to my chest!

Hubby is my photographer & biggest fan! he doesn't mind what I do online - in fact he likes it. He knows he's the one who I go to bed with at night and that the more I play on Lit the wetter I'll be by the time we get there!

That is pretty hot. I like wetter. ;)

Curled up on the sofa in my satin robe having a lazy saturday while hubby's at work x

Last edited:
Curled up on the sofa in my satin robe having a lazy saturday while hubby's at work x

Wow. Very nice. You know what I really like about all of your pics? Besides your hot body, is your smile. I love that you always are smiling in your pics

Love the cleavage and sexy smile, wishing that was my couch you were on!

My goodness but I'm sure that all of us would love to curl up with you! I'm a late-comer (ok, there could have been a pun in that comment) to the thread; I just saw it this morning (7:30AM here right now) and have been looking through it (okay, I've been the one oggling you for the past 20 minutes..hehe). You, my dear, are a LOVELY lady. And sooooo sexy indeed! Thank you for posting such wonderful pics and comments. I hope that you're enjoying the posting as much as I'm sure your admirers (including me) are enjoying it. :)

My goodness but I'm sure that all of us would love to curl up with you! I'm a late-comer (ok, there could have been a pun in that comment) to the thread; I just saw it this morning (7:30AM here right now) and have been looking through it (okay, I've been the one oggling you for the past 20 minutes..hehe). You, my dear, are a LOVELY lady. And sooooo sexy indeed! Thank you for posting such wonderful pics and comments. I hope that you're enjoying the posting as much as I'm sure your admirers (including me) are enjoying it. :)

Love the bunny pic!!

Love the bunny pic!!

Gotta like the bunny-love eh? ;) So how are you doing today? You said it was a lazy Saturday; any big plans on tap for you?

(oh, and by the way; as I'm paging through your thread more slowly now...I've just gotten to the French Maid pics...let me just say OOO LA LAAAAA) :)

Back