buttplug

Ok...maybe a dumb question, but I have never used one....what is the point of a butt plug?

Well, let's say you're going to be taking anal sometime soon. You can put on in, maybe under your pants, and wear it around for a while- not only does it help you "loosen up", but it is super hot walking around with one. I myself prefer a classic, medium sized plug, that I might be told to wear for an hour at a time. You should try it ;)

Ok...maybe a dumb question, but I have never used one....what is the point of a butt plug?

I'm not sure about a lady, outside of a feeling of fullness; then again that area does have a large number of nerve endings.

For the male, besides the pleasure it provides as it slides in, often they can stimulate the prostate gland. There are a number which are created specifically for men, which purport to do just that.

I've a few in my collection, and enjoy the pleasure they provide.

I like the A Bomb. Big and a challenge, but feels great!

My issue with the A bomb was that it was too blunt at the beginning and even with lots of warm up, couldn't get more than half way. Could be anatomical but others of "similar" girth with more taper eventually were mastered. Plus, this material is just so tacky even with a condom had issues. Looking at others from same company though! Thanks for the review.

Update: the A-bomb arrived. I can't concentrate at work, thinking what this thing is going to do to my butt later tonight.

2.5 inch diameter is huge. Any of you that can easily accommodate that now after some practice notice any negative side effects?

We may have different ones since the circumference on mine is over 7"!! I'm no mathematician but this doesn't seem to match up. i used a cloth tape measure on my toys since diameter is for me, not the true dimension i'm looking for. Thanks for sharing!!

EDITED: This is what I actually have. After some research, seems I had mistaken this bomb for your bomb! See below...AND NOT SO LITTLE..LOL!

http://www.docjohnson.com/american-bombshell-little-boy.html

Last edited:
We may have different ones since the circumference on mine is over 7"!! I'm no mathematician but this doesn't seem to match up. i used a cloth tape measure on my toys since diameter is for me, not the true dimension i'm looking for. Thanks for sharing!!

EDITED: This is what I actually have. After some research, seems I had mistaken this bomb for your bomb! See below...AND NOT SO LITTLE..LOL!

http://www.docjohnson.com/american-bombshell-little-boy.html

Looks like a nice toy though!

I just instructed my new babygirl to get herself a starter kit. She's never even had a finger in there.

Virgin territory holds so many promises.

I have the njoy pure plug (large) and I love it. I was torn between the medium and the large especially when I felt the heft of it at the store but I'm glad I went with it (always been one to jump into the deep end). Takes a couple,of minutes to ease it in but what a great feeling. Love that moment when your ass accepts the fact that it will be plugged and sucks it in, and the moment right after with all the weight of the stainless steel resting on your prostrate. Mmmm.

.....resting on your prostrate. Mmmm.

Prostate:
X2604-P-53.png

Versus prostrate:
Positions-Prostrate-07a.jpg

I plug my sub often. I prefer the Njoy plugs for him.

Which size have you used? How long do you keep him plugged for?

On a completely different note... I wonder if it says something about this online community when a new member posts a comment with clearly an auto spell mistake and he is jumped at immediately. Hmmm. Way to say hello.

On a completely different note... I wonder if it says something about this online community when a new member posts a comment with clearly an auto spell mistake and he is jumped at immediately. Hmmm. Way to say hello.

That is not jumping, Honey!
:kiss:
Take a trip to the General Board, and you will see some real jumping!

Cool, blame it on the spellchecker.
But just like being unable to pronounce "nuclear" with the correct number of syllables, you will see, that prostate/prostrate is a very classic American problem.

(You have noticed the "lit" in literotica, haven't you?)

That is not jumping, Honey!
:kiss:
Take a trip to the General Board, and you will see some real jumping!

Cool, blame it on the spellchecker.
But just like being unable to pronounce "nuclear" with the correct number of syllables, you will see, that prostate/prostrate is a very classic American problem.

(You have noticed the "lit" in literotica, haven't you?)

What I have noticed is the ignorant assumption that I am American and the stereotyping that goes with that.

Little do you know who I am and what knowledge of human anatomy I have (and the nomenclature that goes with it, my livelihood being dependent on it). I will leave it that and leave your pettiness for you to ponder.

Plunge away and I sincerely hope you unclog your mind and rid yourself of your preconceptions.

Looks like a nice toy though!

It is nice but 2 BIG issues. There is not nearly enough taper to get this started. I'm certain I could get it in with a lot of patience, lube and more taper. The neck is so flimsy that it keeps bending and popping out when I give it a good push. Don't waste your money on this one. I'm looking for similar girth but with more of a taper to help get this baby going!

Thanks for all the tips and shares!

It is nice but 2 BIG issues. There is not nearly enough taper to get this started. I'm certain I could get it in with a lot of patience, lube and more taper. The neck is so flimsy that it keeps bending and popping out when I give it a good push. Don't waste your money on this one. I'm looking for similar girth but with more of a taper to help get this baby going!

Thanks for all the tips and shares!

When you find one you love, share the pic. Always interested in various preferences.

Medium and hours at a time. He's obedient to start, but plugging always takes him to the next level.

Back