Butt Plugs

I have learnt a LOT from this thread. I had no idea I could train my anal muscles at all. I'm now super intrigued. I've been toying with the idea of a plug anyway. This has helped decide for sure! Plus they always looked so sexy peeking out from a thong and some lingerie.
Yes, and once you train the muscles to relax a whole new world will open up for you (pun intended). The sensations are amazing but be aware that happiness is always one toy away...enjoy!
 
I think it depends on A. The size of the plug. B. the diameter of the stem. And C. If you put it in and leave it alone or run it in and out.

Anything that stretches your anus to the point of almost discomfort will work. A plug that has a thin stem allows your hole to go back to almost normal. You want to keep it open and it will eventually relax and acclimatize to that size. Then move to a larger toy and keep working it.

A plug is really meant more for giving you that full feeling when in place. The fact that you have to stretch to get it in keeps it in.
Thank you.

Jay
 
I think it depends on A. The size of the plug. B. the diameter of the stem. And C. If you put it in and leave it alone or run it in and out.

Anything that stretches your anus to the point of almost discomfort will work. A plug that has a thin stem allows your hole to go back to almost normal. You want to keep it open and it will eventually relax and acclimatize to that size. Then move to a larger toy and keep working it.

A plug is really meant more for giving you that full feeling when in place. The fact that you have to stretch to get it in keeps it in.
Feeling is wonderful
 
I have learnt a LOT from this thread. I had no idea I could train my anal muscles at all. I'm now super intrigued. I've been toying with the idea of a plug anyway. This has helped decide for sure! Plus they always looked so sexy peeking out from a thong and some lingerie.
Use exercises that target your inner thighs and glutes, and strengthen your pelvic floor. The inclined leg press machine has given me control over things I didn't know I existed. I can practically stroke my plug or toy while it's inside me now. Exercising and optimizing to increase your own sexual pleasure is wild
 
Use exercises that target your inner thighs and glutes, and strengthen your pelvic floor. The inclined leg press machine has given me control over things I didn't know I existed. I can practically stroke my plug or toy while it's inside me now. Exercising and optimizing to increase your own sexual pleasure is wild
That feeling of sucking your plug in and out as you orgasm omg euphoric!!!
 
Back
Top