Butt Plug poll

Cardinal

Really Experienced
Favorite plug to wear in public?
Larger or smaller?
Metal jeweled plug?
Latex?
Do you use one with a larger flair so no worries about it slipping out?
How long can you wear without adding more lube?
Which plug(s) are best for long term use (define long term as 1+ hours)

- Usually my large silicone plug, because the base allows me to drive comfortably.

Larger or smaller?
- Large, but not too large. My XL plug is too big 99% of the time.

Metal jeweled plug?
- Stainless Steel Njoy size large. My first plugs were cheep metal jeweled plugs from eBay, though I would not recommend them.

Latex?
- Yes, I own three. I recommend the ones with a tapered oval base.

- Absolutely, while it’s enjoyable to wear out and about, I definitely don’t want any accidents.

- Really depends on how much I’ve been using one recently, if I’ve had a higher frequency then I can go longer.

- I have a silicone plug with a long thin stem and a marble inside that rattles when you move. It doesn’t become as painful as some, and the rattling is a constant reminder that you’re being naughty.

I haven't worn one in public except online. For that, I favour a thrusting, ballsy dildo with a sucker end.
Larger or smaller?
I do not push my luck - it's tight in there. 1.5 inch diameter. Usually only 6 inch insertable.
Metal jeweled plug?
No.
Latex?
Not sure what this question means. I often fit a rubber over a plug if it fits well. That makes lube work better and saves cleaning time. Most of my plugs are simulated skin finish and made of silicone.
Yes. In some cases, they are ballsy, and that substitutes for the flare, while giving a pleasing balls-deep against butt effect, where I can feel the balls touch me. With a smaller flare at the base, the danger is it getting completely sucked in, not coming out. I use a Lovense Hush if I want it to stay in by itself. It is bulbous and ribbed around the middle, so it kind of snaps into place.
I never leave it in too long. Up to 30 minutes.
I don't know. I have never left it in that long.

These are my thrusting and Lovense plugs
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/pjs5...ocks.mp4?rlkey=aiwczcp88jkm4r7stjsr85zhd&dl=0

Last edited:
Smiling prostate butt plug

Larger or smaller?
Not too big

Metal jeweled plug?
I bought one of those but got too small and it kept wanting to slip in.

Don't generally have a problem with them slipping out.

The aforementioned smiling prostate plug stays in comfortably all day or through the night.

Larger or smaller?
Metal jeweled plug?
Latex?
The metal jeweled ones are my favorite to wear in public.

A few questions about plugs:

1) what do you get out of wearing one out for extended periods? What's the goal?

2) are there any risks to having one in for several hours? (Stimulate the wrong thing and create an emergency? Slip out and roll out your pant leg at the grocery store?)

3) how do you handle dealing with nature's call while running errands?

Considering getting one for this purpose, but not sure if it's right.

Hopefully links are OK in the name of education. There are a few things here:
https://www.squarepegtoys.com/plugs/
I'm more interested in personal opinions and anecdotes.
I wore this prostate massager while out to dinner with my mom. Started to hurt the last hour.

https://www.aneros.com/products/helix-trident
I'm on the fence with them. I've worn my Helix 5 out and didn't get much out of it.

Haven't tried going out with the Evolved massager.

I'm on the fence with them. I've worn my Helix 5 out and didn't get much out of it.

Haven't tried going out with the Evolved massager.
If you want to experience a prostate orgasm use the Vice. But don’t walk around with it in you. Lay on the bed and close your eyes and clear your mind and let it happen.

If you want to experience a prostate orgasm use the Vice. But don’t walk around with it in you. Lay on the bed and close your eyes and clear your mind and let it happen.
I have been considering the vice. I don't think I'm going to get anywhere with the helix.

I think it all depends on what you are looking to experience with a plug.

Consider getting a variety and experiment.

For me, if I am just looking to wear one out and about just to feel filled, I have a nice silicon plug that is short but wide with a small stem that closes nicely in my butt. It makes me feel filled and is comfortable to wear walking around in, i don't have to worry about falling out and keeps me slightly aroused when I wear it. And I can wear it for hours.

If I am looking for the excitement of arousal and prostate stimulation, I have one that is longer but thinner. I don't wear it all that long, maybe an hour or so because it causes me to leak constantly as it bumps against my prostate. I also like to sit and grind on this one because of the stimulation it gives.

If I have a partner, I have the Lovesense Edge that allows for remote play. However, I find it to be very thick and it takes some effort to accommodate and I have to a lot of pre-work to enjoy it. But once it is in, it is comfortable and secure and I have been able to ear it out on occasion.

So again, it is all about what you are looking to get out of your butt plug experience and having a few will allow you to explore and see what is right for you.

I have been considering the vice. I don't think I'm going to get anywhere with the helix.
Those none vibrating ones are too much work. The Vice is effortless. Takes awhile for it to kick in but when it does hold on to the sheets.

The Square Peg plug page describes concerns about long term wear, which you specifically asked about.

Personal experience is softer is better for long term (and for reasons listed on the square peg site). We own probably close to $1000 in square peg stuff, if that's personal enough for you... :)

Start with the egg plug if you want something you can wear longer, both for comfort and safety reasons. Don't buy cheap butt toys. Chemicals in the rectum absorb straight into the bloodstream. Spend the money, have fun and be safe.

Those none vibrating ones are too much work. The Vice is effortless. Takes awhile for it to kick in but when it does hold on to the sheets.
It's that Syn V which you agreed in the other thread wasn't cutting it. The vibrations just don't seem to get anything done so it may as well be a static insertable.

I think it all depends on what you are looking to experience with a plug.

Consider getting a variety and experiment.

For me, if I am just looking to wear one out and about just to feel filled, I have a nice silicon plug that is short but wide with a small stem that closes nicely in my butt. It makes me feel filled and is comfortable to wear walking around in, i don't have to worry about falling out and keeps me slightly aroused when I wear it. And I can wear it for hours.

If I am looking for the excitement of arousal and prostate stimulation, I have one that is longer but thinner. I don't wear it all that long, maybe an hour or so because it causes me to leak constantly as it bumps against my prostate. I also like to sit and grind on this one because of the stimulation it gives.

If I have a partner, I have the Lovesense Edge that allows for remote play. However, I find it to be very thick and it takes some effort to accommodate and I have to a lot of pre-work to enjoy it. But once it is in, it is comfortable and secure and I have been able to ear it out on occasion.

So again, it is all about what you are looking to get out of your butt plug experience and having a few will allow you to explore and see what is right for you.
I think it's more that I don't understand what is arousing about the plug itself when compared to the shape of a prostate massager that is designed for a specific purpose. I think I get the idea of the arousing feeling of knowing you have something inserted while you're out doing normal things and maybe get a kick out of that, but I can't see being able to get off with it unless it happens to shift the right way.

I'm also wondering about the incorrect stimulation that ends up leading to the urge to scurry to the bathroom and get the plug/toy out before it becomes an involuntary projectile, as I've had a couple of instances of that with both of my massagers. Not pleasant but I've written it off as part of the process of rewiring.

Favorite plug to wear in public? Lovense hush 2
Larger or smaller? Depends on what you call large or small but I have 2 and they are larger
Metal jeweled plug? Nope
Latex? silicone
Do you use one with a larger flair so no worries about it slipping out? They have larger flairs
How long can you wear without adding more lube? 5 hours
Which plug(s) are best for long term use (define long term as 1+ hours) I enjoy the lovense plug.

For long term wear we prefer one that has a long thinner base so it fits between the cheeks.

Last edited:
It depends on the event. If it's a date night, then I like to wear a larger heart-shaped jewel one. If I'm just wearing one to work, then I will usually go with a small to medium sized black silicone one.

Larger or smaller?
See above

Metal jeweled plug?
I do like the metal jeweled plugs when I know someone else is going to see it. If it's just for me though, the silicone plugs are more comfortable.

Latex?
See above

Not really

I can get through a whole work day

Silicone

Favorite plug to wear in public? nJoy, size L. I'm wearing mine right now, actually.

Larger or smaller? Now that I can comfortably insert the size L nJoy with no warm-up or discomfort, I can't really go back to the smaller ones (the size s is soooooo cute...I can't really believe I used to be that tight), but I haven't tried to go larger yet. The Pure Plug 2.0 looks like an absolute unit.

Metal jeweled plug? nJoy is amazing. As someone else has pointed out, be wary of cheap ones.

Latex? I haven't tried.

Do you use one with a larger flair so no worries about it slipping out? I really only have experience with the nJoy Pure Plugs and PFun plug, all of which have an extremely small neck, but are pretty hefty. I kind of enjoy the balancing act; I know I'm good and relaxed when the size Large nJoy just falls right out, in which case I'm constantly modulating my pelvic floor muscles to hold onto it, which I feel like has toned those muscles and has really elevated my orgasms.

How long can you wear without adding more lube? The big upside of SS toys is that you can use silicone lube, which lasts freaking forever. I wear for 8+ hours without reapplication, no problem.

Which plug(s) are best for long term use (define long term as 1+ hours) nJoy with silicone lube.

Back