Bust a Move

I missed a fight?!
Da-da da-da, da-da da-da, dun da da
Everybody was Kung-Fu fighting
This boys are fast as lightning

Did someone stomp on someone elses hat?
 
Myst said:
Juspar was sweaty, too... I just wiped it away with the sleeve of my shirt. He smells great even when he sweats.

Even Jodessa said that, I can't understand women.
 
That's the dance floor, where we were dancing, vertically, and not with each other.

Just in case anyone wondered.
 
Dancing is fun. Get me on a stage, with a costume, and music, and I will dance for hours. By myself or with a group. Put me on a crowded dance floor, and I freak out, and don't move because I think everyone is going to start staring and laughing. As to the stage, not strip dancing. Ballet, and such.
 
I did 2 years of Jazz Ballet and 11 years of theatre before I ever took my clothes off on stage. Theatre is more fun. But doing it in private . . .
 
heheh.... so, if I ever marry him, he can be the stripper at my bachelorette party! :D

Want to come?
 
OK I've done some research and (as long as you are as good as your word) that is the way it works. What a surprise.
 
Back
Top