Bumper Snicker

There's one I see in the parking lot of the strip mall where the restaurant lies. The back window of a big white SUV is covered with various "Proud Parent of . . ." stickers. Honors Band, spelling bee champ, soccer champ, etc.. Something like half a dozen stickers covering at least three different kids.

On the actual bumper is a sticker -- apparently homemade -- that reads: "I have too many kids."
Now that's a good one!
 
Insured by Smith & Wesson

If you get any closer I won't have to aim!

'Keep honking...I'm reloading'.

'I'm out of estrogen and I have a gun'.

'I support the right to arm bears'.

'All men are equal...Samuel Colt guaranteed it'.
 
It ain't over till yer brother counts the votes

Obama - this time I want a smart president
 
"Hatred is not a family value"

"Please Jesus, protect me from your followers"

"Who would Jesus bomb?

"GOD LOVES YOU* (*some restrictions apply)"

"Everything I need to know about life, I learned by reading banned books"

"Well-behaved women rarely make history"

"Believing BS will not make it come true"
 
Back
Top