Build your perfect PYL/pyl

I feel like the answer to this question is much the same as what is my ideal boyfriend like.

Well yes. For those of us wanting a permanent life partner relationship that's exactly what it's like. :)

BDSM compatibility is just another thing that needs matching up, along with all the rest. Hell, most of what I listed could be applied partner first, kinky partner second, but mostly it comes down to the way those traits are expressed, I think.

I've been with my perfect PYL for 13 years, so I'm kind of biased. ;)

But I would say, "Knows how to make a good martini and when to feed me chocolate" would be high on my list.

All I really wanted to post was how much I love your new av Rekane. As nice as your breasts are, your smile is off the charts and I love looking at it. You must knock people over with those pearlies!! Lovely.

At Mardid Gras, I bet people would scream "SHOW US YOUR TEETHS!" at you. :D

like beloved already is, but maybe 7 feet tall and ~really~ hairy

*cuntspazm*

i would like to add, does dishes and takes out the trash.

Ok, let me rephrase:

I am looking for a description of the "Mr. Darcy" of PYL's or pyl's.
Maybe minus striding purposefully across a dew laden meadow in his dressing gown.

I am not sure what the female equivalent would be.

ooohhhhh Mr. Darcy!

What bitch?

Sir, would you please read me some poetry?

Shut up and keep sucking.

One more thought: He must be able to apologize and forgive. It says A LOT about a Dom's character when he is able to candidly say "Sorry I was wrong".

One more thought: He must be able to apologize and forgive. It says A LOT about a Dom's character when he is able to candidly say "Sorry I was wrong".

Some people think doms never make/admit mistakes. They're generally idiots.

so bloody true.

A sense of humour is incredibly important to me.

You have to be able to laugh with each other.

A shape shifting, mind reading, actress that wants to please my every whim.

:D

All I really wanted to post was how much I love your new av Rekane. As nice as your breasts are, your smile is off the charts and I love looking at it. You must knock people over with those pearlies!! Lovely.

At Mardid Gras, I bet people would scream "SHOW US YOUR TEETHS!" at you. :D

Wow!
Thanks Keroin!
You just made me smile.
I like it so much better than my other av, too.
It suits me better.

And you have quite a nice smile too!

Last edited:
A shape shifting, mind reading, actress that wants to please my every whim.

:D
exactly this.

I keep opening this thread and wondering what I could add to it-- but I don't think I've ever thought about a "perfect" all-purpose partner.

Kybele - just how hairy? Is this what you had in mind?

attachment.php

no, but this is hot...

sexy-hairy-man.jpg

Back