Bugs in the Fall

celiaKitten

pseudo-masochistic
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Posts
11,634
Ok, I'm a country girl and everything .. but does anyone else in the Great Lakes region notice the insane amount of bugs this fall??? I'm in a permanant state of the 'itchy-crawlies'

blugh I hate this!
 
you should have seen tornto Over the summer..

That was a swarm of aphinds for 3 days over the city...
I was combing them out of my hair...
 
celiaKitten said:
Ok, I'm a country girl and everything .. but does anyone else in the Great Lakes region notice the insane amount of bugs this fall??? I'm in a permanant state of the 'itchy-crawlies'

blugh I hate this!


I hate Locusts.
 
celiaKitten


yah i live in the great lakes area (lower ontario... Real lower ontario right at the tip :) )
and yes there have been a lot of bugs lately, Farmers have imported a new spiecies of lady bug that eat other bugs, and scientist have released misquitoes (SP) that have an anti virus in them. So yes this year has been real buggy as of late.
 
We have had a lot of bees! I have never seen them this late in the season or in the places I see them.

I was at the check out of a grocery store and there were two there! Egads!
 
Beetles, ladybugs, boxelder bugs, big friggin spiders, flies ...

YUCK!
and they're all over .. walk into a building and you have to brush yourself off .........
 
Oy'vay!

You're telling me!

All over the kingdom. Even up the Sphinx's nose. Do you know what kinda mess a Sphinx can make when it sneezes? Ra in heaven!

Don't get me started on the frogs or the incendiary hail.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bugs in the Fall

Angel said:


Scarab crawl up your nose? ;)

Nah....just some annoying Jewish guy with a stick. Got news for ya, don't ride your chariot down a street covered with locusts. Yucky. Big time yucky.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bugs in the Fall

Pharoah said:


Nah....just some annoying Jewish guy with a stick. Got news for ya, don't ride your chariot down a street covered with locusts. Yucky. Big time yucky.

Quit your bitchin pyramid boy. You had it coming and you know it. Keeping my people in bondage all those centuries.

Now gimme some of that unleavened bread.
 
All these years of protecting that motherfucker's corpse from fortune hunters and I get -no- thanks. <sigh> Everyone always picks on the insect.
 
Or the nose.

Speaking of noses (since I brought it up), anybody here have a couple of drums of superglue?
 
Where else would you find a "COCK"

Scarab Beetle said:
All these years of protecting that motherfucker's corpse from fortune hunters and I get -no- thanks. <sigh> Everyone always picks on the insect.
roach, but a pornsite?

Coulda told you that was a "dead" end job.
 
You should have my problems!

You do what the boss says and what do ya get? No respect. Everybody complaining about not getting tipped when making a delivery. But what about old Moses huh? I delivered a couple hundred thousand Hebrews from bondage and I don't even get to see the promised land. Talk about getting STIFFED!!!

You try traipsing through the desert for 40 frecockta years with nothing to eat but some slimy meringue like crap from the sky. Hey Lord! Ever heard of dysentary. We don't have porta-johnnys down here! And water? Just try finding water spouting rocks everyday.

Day in and day out it's "Moses are we there yet?" or "Moses, my feet hurt." Just to end up croaking at the very edge of the Promised Land. I hope you all choke on the milk and honey. Maybe the honey will be in hives infested with africanized bees.

Never again I tell ya! Never again.
 
It is bad enought those biting "ladybug" mutants are getting through the windowseals and into my office at work. Tonight I came home and there was a SNAKE in my garage! A little, skinny, black ugly sucker. Everyone knows I hate snakes!

I'm hoping he crawls out by morning. I left the garage door open for him.
 
Thank You

Was on my way back to the "Tree of Life" and thought your garage was a good place to rest.

I left an apple on the table for you.

No, it's OK. Go ahead and eat it, He won't care.;)
 
Re: Thank You

Serpent said:
Was on my way back to the "Tree of Life" and thought your garage was a good place to rest.

Well hurry on back to the "Tree of Life" and take your apple with you! I just want you OUT of my garage! (I'm afraid to look if you're still there or not.)
 
Back
Top