Bsquad's Apartment at Cloud 9 (invitation only)

I shudder against him, I need him so and he knows it! I groan in relief at the short reprieve he grants me before he moves his fingers to press my womanhood again. I gasp loudly, a soft moan as his fingers curl around my neck and squeeze...I want to fall apart! I want to go to my knees and give my mouth what it wants! I want him more than my next breath!

Soooo much partner! Anything, I'd give anything to have you inside any part of me!

I gaze into your eyes and I smile at the words escaping my Partners lips. My eyes narrow, the sound of submission is a sweet one, all the sweeter for the person who is whispering it to me. I don't let her fall to her knees just yet, the grip on her throat preventing her from dropping. I slowly stroke at my partners' womanhood, feeling her wetness beneath my fingers and slip my fingers inside of her. I grin savagely as I feel her wetness engulf my needy fingers.

"Anything my Partner? Please me then as you please yourself." I release her throat and remove my hand from her hot slit, leaning back against the balcony and relaxing, looking at my Partner standing there in her tight pink dress, the sight of her in the candle light is enough to make me lick my lips in lust for her...I want her...now more than ever. I growl low, watching her stand there...my teeth skinned back in taht predatory grin that she knows so well.

Ohhhh!

A needy gasp of a moan escapes my lips as his fingers dive inside my warm wet entrance, I swallow hard; barely able to focus on his words. That is of course until he removes his hand and leaves me to groan softly and consider his command. I blush a brilliant fiery red and sit on the bed, my eyes on his hunting smile as though at any minute he would devour me with such a gaze!

I pull my dress up enough to bare myself completely to his eyes, I spread my legs very slowly and my head lolls back so I avoid staring at him. Knowing I will bleed bright crimson in my cheeks to gaze upon him in this moment. My hand slides slowly over my inner thigh, creeping ever closer to it's target in a seductive and tempting manner.

I finally reach my slit, I groan so softly as my finger teases it. I can feel my arousal spreading rapidly, knowing he is watching me. I squirm nervously and flick at my clit, jolting forward at the shot of electricity that surges through me. I whimper softly and press two fingers inside with agonizing slow motion, my thumb rubs at my clit, teasing as my fingers curl to press my G spot. I start to move my fingers in and out, gasping for air as my breathing quickens and shallows.

Ohhhfuckkkk partner!

I gasp out as my climax overcomes me in a splash of ecstasy! I near vibrate on the bed as my moans grow in volume and my other hand flies to caress my breast. My nipples hardening beneath the fabric as I'm lost to my orgasm!

I lean back watching my partner as she walks to the bed, shivering beneath my hungry gaze. Deepwithin me the hungry predator lurks, seeking prey...seeking her. My partner dosen't know just how hungry for her I am, just how powerful my feelings are...I want to grab her and take her, but I restrain myself, knowing that doing this for me will make things so much sweeter. I watch, seeing her seductive motions, seeing her toying with herself. My eyes examine her every motion, watching the hiked up skirt, seeing her fingers filling her pussy as she toys with herself vigorusly, avoiding looking at my eyes. I smile.

"Good my partner...goood...keep going..." I whisper in a low growl as I watch her intently, seeing her pleasure herself so completely with her fingers before I even come close to touch her again. I can see her hsudder, and I hear her moan out my title. I grin again, feral and hungry as she shudders on the edge of the large bed and I walk towards her as her hand flys to her breasts. I slowly stand between her legs, my shins pressed to the bed and looking down at her.

"Good partner...now you can please me with that lovely mouth of yours as you make yourself cum again..." I say simply, my hands reaching down and unzipping my pants to free my hard cock for her mouth.

I barely realize he is before me until he speaks and I blink from my hazy pleasure to look up at him. I moan softly and nod...I need him! My breath catches and I lick my lips unconsciously as he frees his erection for me. I lean forward and lovingly caress his shaft with my tongue, my fingers curling inside me with my frustrations.

I part my lips, my mouth can wait no longer to have him! I swirl my tongue around the head of him, savouring the taste as I take him into my mouth completely. My teeth graze gently and I continue to swivel my tongue around his hard member as my thumb begins to rub my clit again

I sigh in pleasure as I see my partner licking her lips at the mere sight of my cock. I growl a little in suprise as I feel my Partners' hot mouth descend upon my ready cock, licking my length before her mouth hungrily engulfs my entire length. I smile and look down, seeing that lovely dress on my partner as she does something so naughty, her fingers inside herself as my cock fills her mouth. I set my hand atop her crimson locks as she sucks on my length, her skills making pleasure burn inside me. I know she'll make me cum, but I know that she will cum again as well.

"Good my partner...good...make yourself cum before you taste my seed in your mouth..." I mutter softly, stroking her head softly and running my fingers through her hair. I watch her in her pink dress, knowing that there will be much more to come this evening before either one of us is through with the other. My hunger for my partner will be siated, but it consumes me on a visceral level...the want to have her entire body beneath me, to feel her moaning my name as I am inside her.

I will have her, but now...I know that she will pleasure me as I wish.

I moan hungrily and lay my tongue flat, letting it vibrate against his shaft as I purr. I take him into my throat, relaxing my gag reflex enough that I only choke slightly. My lips press to his torso as his member hits the back of my throat. My fingers working furiously to get myself off. I moan loudly as my climax builds and my other hand massages my breasts as I forget myself, lost in this moment with my partner.

I shudder as my orgasm suddenly overcomes me and my thumb is moving in a blurry fast pace. My cries are muffled by his cock in my throat, I arch but never stop sucking his shaft...I want his gift and I make it known to him!

I feel my partner moaning around my cock, sucking so furiously against my shaft that I shudder in pleasure at her attentions. She's so good that I can barely resist cuming...I breath heavily and look down, watching every motion of her bobbing head. I struggle to stay standing...but the feeling of her moaning around my cock as she cums pushes me over the edge. I cum, hard inside her mouth, one thrust of my hips forward burying my cock deep within your mouth and throat as I spray my seed inside my partner.

"Good...so very...very...goood...." I mumer looking down at my partner sitting there on the edge of the bed, dripping wet and swallowing my cum greedily.

I moan in delight as he cums and I swallow quickly, cleaning him of every drop and beaming up at him. I withdraw my fingers from myself and bring them to my lips, moaning softly and slowly licking them clean, playing a tease to the perfect degree. I finish and grin at him

Did you enjoy partner, partner?

I lick my lips, giggling

I take a shuddering breath as I look down at my Partner, a smile on my lips as I watch you lick your lips and then lick off your fingers. I shudder a little and smile widely down at you. I can barely form words, my cock twitching as I look into your eyes. I take a deep breath again and reach down, caressing my partner's cheek. My lips twitch into a smile.

"Well Partner, it was very wonderful." I say aprovingly, stroking my partners head softly. I grin evily once more, looking at the bed and the pink furr handcuffs siting there on the matress. I reach out and take them, tapping the headboard and smiling.

"Come up here partner. I think you should be...restrained some before we continue..."

I bite my lip and groan softly as he scoops up the handcuffs and tells me to move up to the headboard

Awww partner...

I pout and slide up the bed a little of the way but not quite to the headboard. I sit on my knees

How come I always gotta be restrained?

I laugh at my partner's protest, but noticing that she obeys my orders crawling up to the headboard. I smile, sitting on the edge of the bed twirling the pink cuffs. I crawl close to my partner and whisper into her ear...softly, silently...but she hears it all the same. I take her hand and we vainsh into the realms of privacy beyond the confines of lit for a deeper and more personal kind of delight.

Another night, another moment, this time I'm still standing on the balcony, looking out at the pool far below, my eyes spying a very special woman sitting there and I smile, waiting for her to come to me as I know she will. I lean there, in my shorts and no shirt, letting the sun beat down on my tanned skin, my necklace gitters gold in the daylight, and my eyes are hidden behind a pair of red/gold sunglasses. It's a comfortable place...and it's mine, and no one elses.

Well...

...perhaps one other person can claim permenant ownership of a key to enter it...

I smile and turn, looking into the dark depths of my apartment and towards the door to enter, my hand running through my short blonde hair as I sip at a glass of vodka over ice. My devious mind is working, planning...knowing what I will do when she arrives...

Appears in a rapture of magics in the centre of the room, scantily clad in something that I know he shall love seeing me in...

NEW.jpg

You called?

I look and see my partner there...and I smile at her as she apears in the swirl of magic that I have borrowed from our mutual...mistress. I slowly walk in through the massive windows, standing there and taking in the lovely shape of my minx beneath the scant clothing that she wears. I smile benhind my sunglasses and slip them off of my face, looking at her with my gray eyes, almost hungrily taking her in as my face twists to the predatory gaze that she knows so well from me. I survey her body and walk around her slowly...every motion lythe, slow and lethal. You can see my muscles twitching beneath my skin, twitching along my arms, my pecks, my calves, all coiled and ready to strike benath my unmarked skin.

"I am glad that you came quickly to me my minx..." I mumer softly, looking your barely clad body up and down. My right hand slowly reaches out and brushes along your lower back, the heat of my sun kissed skin hot against you in the darkned room.

"You know when you are desired most." I whisper softly, slowly sitting down on a modern style black leather chair, looking up at your body as you stand there. Your bright crimson hair and your brown eyes entice me like no others, and I lick my lips slowly.

"I trust I didn't take you from anything important?"

I watch him as he circles, I don't move, a smooth grin curling in my lips as I stand in a seductive pose.

"I am glad that you came quickly to me my minx..."

I bite my lip and arch a brow but say nothing, the smile still twisted on my wicked lips as I watch him behind half lidded eyes. I feel his caress of my back and fight the shiver that rushes through me

"You know when you are desired most."

I twist and watch him take a seat, my hands resting on my hips casually

"I trust I didn't take you from anything important?"

I was not in play partner...if that's what you're asking of me...Minx enjoys being taken out of the plastic every now and then...more often than most...
Do you enjoy my barely veiled appearance?
Does Minx please you?

I smile up at you, my face still predatory and hungry as I sit there, leaning back in the cool black leather...watching you in the light that streams in from outside. I focus on your eyes, concentrating on the you that I know beyond the physical. My gray eyes lock with your brown eyes and my smile changes to one of a deeper kind of want.

"Yes my Minx...I do enjoy taking you out of your packaging. I would feel so terrible if you were overlooked...or underestimated." I lean back and sit there a little more relaxed as I watch you.

"You know my minx...I've never had a chance to see you dance..." I murmer softly, gesuring to the slab cofee table behind her, and the fact that it's large than a usual table...a dance platform really. I snap my fingers and a fixture appears that I know my minx will adore...a stripper pole.

"Dance for me." I command softly, looking at you.

I look in surprise as the pole appears and I grin widely, licking my lips.

I do so love to dance partner...

I click my fingers...

Ayo Technology for today...

The music plays and I shake my ass for him, turning around to let him see. I step up to the platform and walk once around the pole with a single hand on it. When the music truly starts, I throw my head back and shake my hair out, I twist my leg around the pole and lock it in tight. I grip my hand up high and pull myself up on it. I lock my thighs around the top tightly and let my hands go, leaning back completely with only my legs holding me there.

Your hips, your thighs, you've got me hypnotised...

I slowly descend the pole with my legs and then grip with my hand, releasing the pole from my thigh lock. I step off and spin around the pole before I get in really close, biting my lip and batting my lashes as my body shakes with the music...

I sit in silence, hearing the music and smiling a little, I know the rythum, I know the song. I chuckle a little, I heard it the last time I was at a strip club, and I know that my minx has a certain group of skills that she takes highest pride in. I smile up at her as she takes the pole and slowly circles it, her bare clothes will make the dance all the better as I watch. the spinning is lovely, the dance is lythe and smooth, and very seductive. I smile and nod my head with the beat, my eyes narrowed. As my minxy slings off the pole and moves closer to me I chuckle and my predatory grin returns to my lip.

"You are very good my minxy...now I take it you plan on doing another kind of dance?" I mumer softly and my knees shift, so that she can switch over to the more intimate kind of dancing. I smile at my minx, my finger running across naked skin over my heart, a smile on my lips at the subtle gesture as I trace out letters there for only her to see.

P...slowly...the first...
K...next...the furriest,...
T...the thrid...the darkest...
L...the final...the most important...

I smile at my partner, biting my lip as he traces the letters and I move closer, shivering against him. The fourth, my personal favourite...I beam at him and settle on his lap, resting my head against his chest

More intimate partner? What could be more than this?

I smile at my partner as she sees my finger tracing over my heart...and I see her face beam as she notes the L. I nod at her as she sits on my lap and lowers her head to my chest, her murmered words coming to my ears as a sweet song. I smile and my hand reaches out to touch her pale skin over her heart, tracing letters of my own.

M...the first...the origional.
P...the second...the earned one...
S...the one used in our dark fun...
H...the most important...the closest to my heart...

"More intimate? Well...I can say that I enjoy this...the last time I was at a strip club you couldn't touch the dancers." I whisper softly and my hand changes from tracing letters to softly touching her breast through her scant bikini top. I lower my head and my left hand reaches up, pulling back my partner's head and kissing her passionately on the lips as my fingers tug on her crimson hair.

I smile at his words and moan softly into his kiss as he caresses my breast, my nails scraping at his ribcage. I feel his hands tangling in my hair and I moan a little louder, breaking the kiss

Partner...please? I want to be...closer...

I feel my partner's nails on my skin, scraping me as she breaks the kiss and murmers soft and hungry words to me in my ear. I growl, animal, dangeorus...and my teeth are bared like those of a hunting cat. I lower my head and I bite your throat, hard enough to remind you of the touch that I posess, hard enough to leave red marks on your throat. I lick your chin and sniff at you...almost...feral...

"Yes partner? I want your flesh..." I growl the words...my voice deeper...more animal... I pull your head back, curving your body over the armrest of the chair so that your pert breasts are presented to me. My right and caresses each in turn, running across the contained flesh...a single finger tracing across each nipple in turn beneath the golden bikini top. My fingers trace down your taught tummy, across your pale skin, my fingernail leaving a long red scratch mark as it drags down, like a claw against your skin as I pull lower with my touch.

I kiss your collar bone, lick your skin and taste you...keeping you bent back...exposed and open to me.

Last edited:
I gasp sharply at the bite to my throat and his animalistic growl of words has be quivering needily. I moan as he pulls me back of the armrest, ignoring the painful press against my back and only wanting his touch. I moan softly as I feel him teasing my flesh, the tickling of my skin which erupts in goose bumps everywhere. My nipples harden beneath his ministrations and I gasp, shuddering at his kisses to my collar bone. My arousal growing hungrily to soak the barely hidden gold panties beneath my micro shorts

Partner...godddddssss...please fuck me?!

I smile, the moaned words beneath my teasing touch. I stroke my fingers down, running across the top of the micro shorts, feeling the strange gold fabric and touching it...knowing that with a few bare centimeteres, my fingers would be on you, stroking your mound...feeling your wet nectar on my fingers...but I don't. As feral and animal as my mind is, I still tease, I still give you delicious torment. My fingers shift and run across your inner thigh, from barely beneath your micro shorts up to your left knee, then back to your right, and slowly tracing down towards you.

"Beg me harder partner...beg me harder..." I whisper savegly into your ear. My words are rough...almost a growl as my hand tightens in your hair and I bite your chin softly. I lick your cheek, I kiss your face...I taste all of you as I feel your body shivering beneath my touch. I turn your head to look into my eyes and I softly look at you...pausing for a moment before I kiss you passionately at the same moment my tracing right hand touches your gold panties for the first time, stroking your slit through them.

Back