Brat's First Thread

For those waiting for the “consequence” photos from me posting on thong Thursday in a body suit vs. an actual thong… Sir took me outside for a few minutes so I was nice and cold before he spanked me first with his hand and then a paddle. I was nice and sore…
Plugged and so pretty! Thank you, Sir, for sharing your lovely brat with us.

I'm sure brat would love to have you buried between her cheeks. However while you're both on all fours I would have my sights on taking your ass while you are satisfying brat, of course only if you would be okay with that.
Are you accepting applications for sissy subs to help you take care of brat and help her take care of you?

I know a few pictures from this set have already been shared but I'm going to post some more and depending on the response, I will post more from the set. Part of this set was taken out on our deck off our bedroom, where if the back neighbor feels so inclined can look out and see what Sir like to do with me.
Also I get insanely horny reading what everybody says or wants to do to me. My pussy is already dripping wet already, so we will see how much of this I can take. ;)
01.jpg

02.jpg

I know a few pictures from this set have already been shared but I'm going to post some more and depending on the response, I will post more from the set. Part of this set was taken out on our deck off our bedroom, where if the back neighbor feels so inclined can look out and see what Sir like to do with me.
Also I get insanely horny reading what everybody says or wants to do to me. My pussy is already dripping wet already, so we will see how much of this I can take. ;)
View attachment 2296152

View attachment 2296153
Why not take it all off . Play with your pussy.

View attachment 2296152

Amazing. Would love to put on a show with you on that balcony

View attachment 2296152

View attachment 2296153
Yes please brat. How much interest do we need to have to see more of you?

View attachment 2296152

View attachment 2296153
I would love to be that back neighbor...invited by Sir to join you on the deck....leering at and groping every inch of your sexy body...kissing your lips...licking your wet pussy.....sucking your tits ......from your toes on up....mmmmmmmm.....so luscious!

Last edited:
The lacy peach looks delightful on you Brat, a nice warmth to match the heat emitted from your immaculate skin. Your delicious lips coax some pink tones out of the fabric; you’re breathtaking spread like that🔥. And those calves, muscled and sensuous at once.

Were it up to me, I would like you bound by the wrist to the chair, snugly, your hands trapped against the coarse wood of the arm rest.

Your breasts still concealed, but now with nipple clamps pressing into the fiery pink of your nipples, a thin chain dangling and visible between them across your chest.

Your legs spread as they are but hips shifted up, higher, that lovely pussy even more on display. The night air chilled against your wetness. For me. For your neighbor. For anyone able to catch a glimpse.

View attachment 2296152

View attachment 2296153
Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! I love seeing you in a crotchless lingerie... You have a very beautiful body, brat!!! I would love to pleasure you however you see fit. 😁😁😁😁😈😈😈😈

View attachment 2296152

View attachment 2296153
Very hot, maybe literally based on the coals!

Would love to see that. Nice smooth pussy.
There is still time left in the day.
Yes please brat. How much interest do we need to have to see more of you?
I think I received enough to post some more shortly.
I would love to be that back neighbor...invited by Sir to join you on the deck....leering at and groping every inch of your sexy body...kissing your lips...licking your wet pussy.....sucking your tits ......from your toes on up....mmmmmmmm.....so luscious!
Oh that would be amazing. Would love to have a neighbor we could play with on occasion. I'm soaking wet thinking of you kneeling between my legs licking my pussy while I'm bent over the railing and Sir is fucking my ass. Oh man the thoughts that are running through my head.🤤
The lacy peach looks delightful on you Brat, a nice warmth to match the heat emitted from your immaculate skin. Your delicious lips coax some pink tones out of the fabric; you’re breathtaking spread like that🔥. And those calves, muscled and sensuous at once.

Were it up to me, I would like you bound by the wrist to the chair, snugly, your hands trapped against the coarse wood of the arm rest.

Your breasts still concealed, but now with nipple clamps pressing into the fiery pink of your nipples, a thin chain dangling and visible between them across your chest.

Your legs spread as they are but hips shifted up, higher, that lovely pussy even more on display. The night air chilled against your wetness. For me. For your neighbor. For anyone able to catch a glimpse.
Wow! Your attention to detail is enticing. I don't know if I could handle too long tied to the chair in the cold, but I guess it wouldn't be up to me now would it. ;) Next time we will definitely include some of these ideas of pictures. Hopefully I remember to give you a proper shout out.
Idk I’m a fan of the crotchless bodysuit. BUT I’d still watch if she took it off and played with her pussy!
I think I may have something you might like later on as part of this set. Stay tuned.
Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! I love seeing you in a crotchless lingerie... You have a very beautiful body, brat!!! I would love to pleasure you however you see fit. 😁😁😁😁😈😈😈😈
So glad you're enjoying and hopefully you enjoy the next pictures as well.
Very hot, maybe literally based on the coals!
Thank you. I wish it was hot but it was freezing cold out there lol.

Oh yes, I definitely enjoying all the pictures and whatever you post in the future.. I want to kiss your entire body from the top of your head to your toes with everything in between..

Since there were so many great comments that kept my pussy nice and wet below are a few more that I think everybody will enjoy. @xdresssissytoes the first picture I was thinking about my legs being spread and you kneeling beneath me while Sir come in from the back. :)
I have a few more from this set that with the same response will get posted tomorrow.
View attachment 2296196

View attachment 2296197

View attachment 2296199
Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! In the third picture, can I lick your pussy and rim your butthole, then fuck you doggie style hard...!!!?!!???!!??

BTW, my hard cock leaking precum..

Well if your lucky and I get enough interest you may just get your wish.
Oh my dear Brat, the thought of watching your fingers indulging themselves within your coral folds, as you bring yourself to a peak, again and again, I'm afraid has got me very hard. I have a particular fantasy of tying up a woman and placing a Hitachi wand against her pussy and watching her squirm in multiple orgasms, until she is exhausted. Now how many can you self induce?
T.

Since there were so many great comments that kept my pussy nice and wet below are a few more that I think everybody will enjoy. @xdresssissytoes the first picture I was thinking about my legs being spread and you kneeling beneath me while Sir come in from the back. :)
I have a few more from this set that with the same response will get posted tomorrow.
View attachment 2296196

View attachment 2296197

View attachment 2296199
Would love to fill all of your holes brat.

Back