Braless appreciation

When the temperatures get over 80 degrees, I tend to shed nearly all my undergarments and go right for the sundress. There is a freedom of being just a thin layer of cloth from the nude, and nothing feels better than a summer breeze over the sensitive spots.

Not wearing a bra sure turns heads, but the size of your tits is nothing if your nipples are not trying to get everyone's attention. That's eye candy to the boys (and horny girls like me).

Guys, I totally get it. There is nothing like a pert nipple getting my attention. If I see a stiff lady nipple (guys' nipples do not have the same effect), then it becomes a domino effect because my nipples stiffen, and that probably (hopefully) sets some other gal's nips to harden.

My favorite place to go braless? The gym. Full disclosure: I'm not huge, so the swing factor is not a big deal. But they keep it cold at LA Fitness, which makes the show all the better.

Attachments

• cold.png
    cold.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
When the temperatures get over 80 degrees, I tend to shed nearly all my undergarments and go right for the sundress. There is a freedom of being just a thin layer of cloth from the nude, and nothing feels better than a summer breeze over the sensitive spots.

Not wearing a bra sure turns heads, but the size of your tits is nothing if your nipples are not trying to get everyone's attention. That's eye candy to the boys (and horny girls like me).

Guys, I totally get it. There is nothing like a pert nipple getting my attention. If I see a stiff lady nipple (guys' nipples do not have the same effect), then it becomes a domino effect because my nipples stiffen, and that probably (hopefully) sets some other gal's nips to harden.

My favorite place to go braless? The gym. Full disclosure: I'm not huge, so the swing factor is not a big deal. But they keep it cold at LA Fitness, which makes the show all the better.
Love sun dress season.

So true about the allure of a nipple. A woman with large breasts in a thin shirt or dress with no bra, loses out in the eye candy stakes if her nipples are not obvious. It's the attention grabbing nipple that gets our pulses racing and, for men, cocks stiffening!

Naturally sexy....Beautiful!!!

Ahh, making so many people falling in love with you Wendy!

The small-breasted, college age young woman behind the bar at the golf course yesterday was clearly braless and, apparently, a little cold. I sure do love summer!
I had this I. The pub last Friday. Had to sit at the bar and enjoy an extra beer or 3. Hooray

233_1000.jpg

Back