Boytoy with a strong libido?

Boytoy in Waiting

Hello Lady Jenna

I realise this post is a little dated however I think I meet your criteria quite well, except for the time-zone however my employment situation is quite flexible so I should be available to adapt to your schedule.

If you are yet to find your boytoy I would very much like to put myself forward for consideration.

If you have found someone congratulations! I'm sure he's a very lucky boy.

P.S. since it seems to be a point of emphasis I will note I am very much single :)

Hello Lady Jenna

I realise this post is a little dated however I think I meet your criteria quite well, except for the time-zone however my employment situation is quite flexible so I should be available to adapt to your schedule.

If you are yet to find your boytoy I would very much like to put myself forward for consideration.

If you have found someone congratulations! I'm sure he's a very lucky boy.

P.S. since it seems to be a point of emphasis I will note I am very much single :)

Fancy meeting you here, Eloquent_Hedonist :rose:

Hi lady_jennaxx. I'm a 20 year old single guy from Australia. Into older women. I jerk off once or twice a day. I think everybody has a desire to have the kind of orgasms you speak of haha. Anyway, if you feel like i fit your criteria let me know and we can see where this goes. If not that's ok :) i hope you find what you're looking for :)

A bump for boredom.

If only there was a group to find boy toys. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🖤

Back