Boys that act like girly sluts

This is totally my fetish. I love those boys that make better slutty girls than girls do. These days so many women seem happy in just jeans, t shirts, no makeup etc. If you really want someone to put the effort in, wearing stockings, short skirts, sexy lingerie, it's often a sissy, crossdresser femboy.

I'm a straight, married guy, but it really turns me on seeing those boys that make eager sluts, when they're dressed like girls and really want to give head, swallow cum, get a dick in their ass, all the things that normal girls don't like so much to do.

This is a fetish and a fantasy, that's why I've put it in this part of the forum. It's not about guys who are getting their gender reassigned to be women, fair play to them, but that's not what this is about. This is about how crossdressers, trannies and sissies can make better slut girls than girls!

There's a lot of stories on this site and forum content from these sexy wannabe sluts, but not so much from the guys that are not about the dressing up and acting slutty themselves, but get off on those that do. So, here's a thread for this fetish from that perspective.

Can't tell you how happy this whole thread makes me. :D:D

Originally Posted by johnnysdirtysecret View Post
This is totally my fetish. I love those boys that make better slutty girls than girls do. These days so many women seem happy in just jeans, t shirts, no makeup etc. If you really want someone to put the effort in, wearing stockings, short skirts, sexy lingerie, it's often a sissy, crossdresser femboy.

I'm a straight, married guy, but it really turns me on seeing those boys that make eager sluts, when they're dressed like girls and really want to give head, swallow cum, get a dick in their ass, all the things that normal girls don't like so much to do.

This is a fetish and a fantasy, that's why I've put it in this part of the forum. It's not about guys who are getting their gender reassigned to be women, fair play to them, but that's not what this is about. This is about how crossdressers, trannies and sissies can make better slut girls than girls!

There's a lot of stories on this site and forum content from these sexy wannabe sluts, but not so much from the guys that are not about the dressing up and acting slutty themselves, but get off on those that do. So, here's a thread for this fetish from that perspective.

I couldn't agree more. A sexy CD presents the greatest chance to lead them to exactly what they want. To gently urge and train them. They already have a natural feeling and desire ... which is what other girls don't have or it is rare... and they seem to derive so much more pleasure from the experience..l

Originally Posted by johnnysdirtysecret View Post

I couldn't agree more. A sexy CD presents the greatest chance to lead them to exactly what they want. To gently urge and train them. They already have a natural feeling and desire ... which is what other girls don't have or it is rare... and they seem to derive so much more pleasure from the experience..l

You're toned down approach is much nicer.

You're toned down approach is much nicer.

What was the previous approach?

He came on very very strong on being very dominant more force than encouragement . When I'm a gurl, I personally prefer encouragement.. at least at first...

You're erotic PMs may have helped. My CD's have perhaps been more receptive at first to gentle encouragement and slight urging. But, they all shared a constant want to want to dress sexy, feel feminine and above all, to please cock in every way they could dream of.

Once they admitted that, they were perfect to train and bring out their real inner feelings.
Whether it was all just a fantasy that I was able to push them forward, for many others, it was an experience that they found true delight in finding new feelings and ways to satisfy their desires.

If you can truly remove the 'taboos' and let people with certain desires fulfill them , they find out quickly that their life can improve.

Questions answered, skills obtained, desires satisfied,experiences of a lifetime.

In many case being dominant has worked very well.

In the end , most of these sexy , sought after people, seem to want to be guided or led to their real desires.

Last edited:
You're erotic PMs may have helped. My CD's have perhaps been more receptive at first to gentle encouragement and slight urging. But, they all shared a constant want to want to dress sexy, feel feminine and above all, to please cock in every way they could dream of.

Once they admitted that, they were perfect to train and bring out their real inner feelings.
Whether it was all just a fantasy that I was able to push them forward, for many others, it was an experience that they found true delight in finding new feelings and ways to satisfy their desires.

If you can truly remove the 'taboos' and let people with certain desires fulfill them , they find out quickly that their life can improve.

Questions answered, skills obtained, desires satisfied,experiences of a lifetime.

In many case being dominant has worked very well.

In the end , most of these sexy , sought after people, seem to want to be guided or led to their real desires.

It's nice to think our PM exchange helped you understand..
I think you are correct in many of your 'observations'. I know I have such inner feelings and while I may have had some experience, it has basically made me want more..

He came on very very strong on being very dominant more force than encouragement . When I'm a gurl, I personally prefer encouragement.. at least at first...

Completely agree. There's a time for both (I'd be a hypocrite to say I don't like both), but the strong side requires (IMO) establishing a relationship with someone, which you don't have when new people are reading a post.

It's nice to think our PM exchange helped you understand..
I think you are correct in many of your 'observations'. I know I have such inner feelings and while I may have had some experience, it has basically made me want more..

I am excited about all sexy CD's and others.
You are a very sexy Asian CD: I've looked at all your own pictures, which you posted, and there seem to be a lot here :I have looked at your other femboi posts and your declaration that they are 'inspiring', and seen the many other pictures you post..
You make it pretty obvious what your desires are.
I am happy to encourage you and urge you,, but I also want you to feel dominated by a very nice and skillful cock in the most erotic ways, to provide you pleasure and help you understand how to truly please a cock..
You know you want that.. don't you ?

Last edited:
I am excited about all sexy CD's and others.
You are a very sexy Asian CD: I've looked at all your own pictures, which you posted, and there seem to be a lot here :I have looked at your other femboi posts and your declaration that they are 'inspiring', and seen the many other pictures you post..
You make it pretty obvious what your desires are.
I am happy to encourage you and urge you,, but I also want you to feel dominated by a very nice and skillful cock in the most erotic ways, to provide you pleasure and help you understand how to truly please a cock..
You know you want that.. don't you ?

PM me..

Back