Boots ~ a collection of erotic boots

sexy-boots.jpg

Lust worthy... so completely.

I know! It's taking every ounce of self control not to go out and buy buy buy.

This is stuff that dreams are made of ;)
It truly is... but of course, I'd need new clothes to go with the boots- so that's what's really keeping me responsible :eek:

It truly is... but of course, I'd need new clothes to go with the boots- so that's what's really keeping me responsible :eek:

Of course... and then new lingerie... *sigh*

Hmm.... that bank looks more and more appealing ;)

Of course... and then new lingerie... *sigh*

Hmm.... that bank looks more and more appealing ;)
It does... time for a change in career- social services is NEVER where the money is :rolleyes:

I need a job where I can dress up, look fantastic, and feel sexy! Wait, that's not teaching either! :confused:

What am I doing with my life? :eek: :D

It does... time for a change in career- social services is NEVER where the money is :rolleyes:

I need a job where I can dress up, look fantastic, and feel sexy! Wait, that's not teaching either! :confused:

What am I doing with my life? :eek: :D

Learning all the social skills so that you can tell me how to better appropriate that bank so we all can splurge on boots? :D

Learning all the social skills so that you can tell me how to better appropriate that bank so we all can splurge on boots? :D
Low-cut blouses and short skirts?

I didn't need university to know how to get a little attention- and either did you ;) :D

But we will be fabulously intelligent, funny, and well-dressed women- not that we're not intelligent and funny now- and I'm sure you've got down the well-dressed part already... I'm still working on that :eek:

Low-cut blouses and short skirts?

I didn't need university to know how to get a little attention- and either did you ;) :D

But we will be fabulously intelligent, funny, and well-dressed women- not that we're not intelligent and funny now- and I'm sure you've got down the well-dressed part already... I'm still working on that :eek:

I think I may skipped that day ;)

But I do believe there's a thesis in that :D

Pfft... All a girl needs is a pair of boots, which you've got ;)

I think I may skipped that day ;)

But I do believe there's a thesis in that :D

Pfft... All a girl needs is a pair of boots, which you've got ;)
I could write it! :eek: That would be fun! "How to be a Bank Robber" :D

I do, and when the warm weather hits, it'll be time to find somewhere to wear them :)

Back