*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? LoL! Well..:devil: You can show her if you two have that kinda understanding..you know i'm cool with that kinda thing..

It's more I've caught her looking at my laptop, at the pictures I left on them, when I stepped away.

It's more I've caught her looking at my laptop, at the pictures I left on them, when I stepped away.

Oh i see LoL You work with bold people, i've never nosed when open laptops are on desks at work..i'm more of a mind my own type i guess lol maybe i need to start paying attention:confused: :p

I would hope so, you've known me a long time LoL

But not everyone has a friendship outside of lit with me like you and Rj do..you both could pick my tits out of a line up of 100 women.

I'll be working on a few more vids in the near future.

Hope all is well for you cutie boy!:kiss:

Lol your probably right, hope you could pick me out of a lineup, well somthing of mine anyways;)

cant wait for more vids.

Oh i see LoL You work with bold people, i've never nosed when open laptops are on desks at work..i'm more of a mind my own type i guess lol maybe i need to start paying attention:confused: :p

I hired this woman, in full knowledge that she had a naughty streak. I worked with her before and noticed that her gaze would linger on cute, curvy women ;)

Lol your probably right, hope you could pick me out of a lineup, well somthing of mine anyways;)

cant wait for more vids.

Hi baby :kiss:

I miss you when you aren't around:kiss:

Yeah i'm pretty sure i could pick THAT out lol!!

I'll work on more vids, i promise.

Hi baby :kiss:

I miss you when you aren't around:kiss:

Yeah i'm pretty sure i could pick THAT out lol!!
I should be around more often then.

I'll work on more vids, i promise.

Lol yeah guess there are a few give aways.

cant wait.

Just a few more Hump day pics;)

Attachments

• MoreHumpDayPics1-jpg.jpg
    MoreHumpDayPics1-jpg.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 56
  • MoreHumpDayPics2-jpg.jpg
    MoreHumpDayPics2-jpg.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 53
  • MoreHumpDayPics3-jpg.jpg
    MoreHumpDayPics3-jpg.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 58
Happy Thanksgiving!!

looks like you are really getting in to the mood!!
hot!!... have u cum yet?

looks like you are really getting in to the mood!!
hot!!... have u cum yet?

LoL Nah not really in the mood..they were just pics i took to post..nbd..:cool:

But yeah i did cum earlier when my guy came home ;)

Btw, Happy Thanksgiving to you too Zach:)

Could I just hump you please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hump me? what are you a dog? lmfao! & hellz no, you most def cant lol wtf?! Idk about you sometimes..i think you forget who youre talking to :cool: im sure one of the needy on the other threads will prob let you `hump` her..go there buddy! lol

A few more white tee pics, i hear these are popular with a few of you.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Attachments

• MoreWhiteTeePics1-jpg.jpg
    MoreWhiteTeePics1-jpg.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 41
  • MoreWhiteTeePics2-jpg.jpg
    MoreWhiteTeePics2-jpg.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 28
  • MoreWhiteTeePics3-jpg.jpg
    MoreWhiteTeePics3-jpg.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 39
Mmmhmmm just a few LoL ;):devil:
TeeHee!!!!!!! Gotcha sweetie!!! No I wold want to make mad passionate sweet love to you. But I fear if you would respect me in the morning!! (Hell I know you don't respect me now!!!!!LOL) Have a Hppy Thanksgiving sweetie!!!!!

TeeHee!!!!!!! Gotcha sweetie!!! No I wold want to make mad passionate sweet love to you. But I fear if you would respect me in the morning!! (Hell I know you don't respect me now!!!!!LOL) Have a Hppy Thanksgiving sweetie!!!!!

You`re right. i dont respect you. its hard to do when nothing but shit comes out of your mouth. i fully understand that alot of women on this site love the way you speak to them..so i see how you would assume im one of them. lol but heres the deal, i find what you say, repulsive. so i dont think my thread is your speed, all this sexual creepy perv shit isnt for me. i post pics for me. i dont do it to be spoken to like im some of these other needy sluts you seem to mistake me for. so maybe unsubscribing would be best for both of us. & hey thanks, you have a happy one too :cool:

You`re right. i dont respect you. its hard to do when nothing but shit comes out of your mouth. i fully understand that alot of women on this site love the way you speak to them..so i see how you would assume im one of them. lol but heres the deal, i find what you say, repulsive. so i dont think my thread is your speed, all this sexual creepy perv shit isnt for me. i post pics for me. i dont do it to be spoken to like im some of these other needy sluts you seem to mistake me for. so maybe unsubscribing would be best for both of us. & hey thanks, you have a happy one too :cool:

*High Five*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back