59.8 KB · Views: 103
  • LatinaPussy2-00.jpg
    LatinaPussy2-00.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 99
Guess no one wants to help me upload a video of my playtime? *shrugs*

"Thanks anyways":rolleyes:

Last edited:
*wipes off the drool running down my face* sorry for getting it on you :D

Euuw. gross *nausea* lmao! ill pass on the drool/spit play lol! ahh ray..i gotta get you a bib for christmas my friend! ;):D

Here's a few more desk pics..i hear those are popular..LoL *shrugs*

Attachments

• DeskTitsPart2a-00.jpg
    DeskTitsPart2a-00.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 65
  • DeskTitsPart2b-00.jpg
    DeskTitsPart2b-00.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 55
Damn, my timing always sucks. Great pics though as always. How've you been?

If you know how to upload them from a host site, i'll be more than happy to send you the video to post for me.

My anti virus programs doesn't like these host sites like tumblr and filefap..it would tell me it detected viruses and then log me off and run a scan..

I need someone willing to do it for me. If you know how and aren't going to ask me to send you vids everyday all day, we can work this out.

Just another white tee series (3pics)

Attachments

• AnotherWhiteTeePic1-jpg.jpg
    AnotherWhiteTeePic1-jpg.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 39
  • AnotherWhiteTeePic2-jpg.jpg
    AnotherWhiteTeePic2-jpg.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 33
  • AnotherWhiteTeePic3-jpg.jpg
    AnotherWhiteTeePic3-jpg.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 43
If you know how to upload them from a host site, i'll be more than happy to send you the video to post for me.

My anti virus programs doesn't like these host sites like tumblr and filefap..it would tell me it detected viruses and then log me off and run a scan..

I need someone willing to do it for me. If you know how and aren't going to ask me to send you vids everyday all day, we can work this out.

Hmm, I'll admit I don't know but I will see if I can find out for you. Somethings should be simplier than they seem. Let me look into it and I will let you know, and of course I wouldn't hound you for things every day. I feel honored in seeing what you post when you post it!

Hmm, I'll admit I don't know but I will see if I can find out for you. Somethings should be simplier than they seem. Let me look into it and I will let you know, and of course I wouldn't hound you for things every day. I feel honored in seeing what you post when you post it!

I have someone trying to figure it out. so we'll see how it works out.

And i know you feel that way, thank you. i wish more were as grateful.

How's everything? Any book reading?

I have someone trying to figure it out. so we'll see how it works out.

And i know you feel that way, thank you. i wish more were as grateful.

How's everything? Any book reading?

Let me know if that works out but I will still look into it. Times like these I wish I listened to all the tech savvy advice I was given in my earlier years.

I'm doing okay. Kind of in a "not wanting to read" mood of sorts, which is never good. I guess alot on the mind with the coming holidays. How are you doing?

how can i help?

Let me know if that works out but I will still look into it. Times like these I wish I listened to all the tech savvy advice I was given in my earlier years.

I'm doing okay. Kind of in a "not wanting to read" mood of sorts, which is never good. I guess alot on the mind with the coming holidays. How are you doing?

I understand the not wanting to read. I get that way too when i have other things goin on.

Work has been insane for me. I can't wait until January, i'm a Senior Retail Analyst, so Jan/Feb are slow months for me. Then in March i'm already getting budgets for summer stuff..ah the vicious cycle of retail..LoL :rolleyes:

But other than that i'm good, thanks ;)

Hope you're not too stressed and get back to reading once the holidays pass!
:kiss:

A few quick pics for today..

Just Some Boobs..

:cool:

Attachments

• JustSomeBoobz1-jpg.jpg
    JustSomeBoobz1-jpg.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 73
  • JustSomeBoobz2-jpg.jpg
    JustSomeBoobz2-jpg.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 60
Status