Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
who wouldn't want to see this at the beach?

252385648d8884e.jpg

I just might take a walk and see what I can see. Thanks for the idea

This website is working too slow this morning and it won't let me upload pictures, but I really want to playyyy. *flicks computer screen*

Good morning sexy BBWs and men who love us. ;)

I've decided this thread is better than the first BBW thread for two reasons. One, its nice to be around to watch it grow from day one. And two, it seems a lot more listers are sharing photos of themselves. All the photos are great, but it is really nice seeing ladies post them self. (Or men posting their SO.) ;)

Good morning Sweetness, hope you have a great one.:kiss:

Hi Deep. Thank you, how you do too.

I'm trying to add my profile pic here to this thread, but its not letting me. Keeps saying upload failed, no reason. :( I'll try again later I guess.

Hi Deep. Thank you, how you do too.

I'm trying to add my profile pic here to this thread, but its not letting me. Keeps saying upload failed, no reason. :( I'll try again later I guess.

Not a good day for adding pics, lots of people having probelms. You do look lovely.:kiss:

Good morning sexy BBWs and men who love us. ;)

I've decided this thread is better than the first BBW thread for two reasons. One, its nice to be around to watch it grow from day one. And two, it seems a lot more listers are sharing photos of themselves. All the photos are great, but it is really nice seeing ladies post them self. (Or men posting their SO.) ;)

Good morning back at ya sweetness. I agree with you tottaly on why things are better here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back