Board features. How to use them?

Beneaththesurface

Really Experienced
I’m new to using these boards and could use some help on a few things.

1. My profile picture/avatar isn’t showing up on the boards beside my posts. It does show up on my profile when you look at my story.

2. When posing pictures on the ampics section my picture show up as a txt link. I see others have their pictures displayed directly in the message. How can I do this?

3. I see some people have a link to click on in the message and it take you to a list of their stories and as in the ampic section it takes you to a page with all their pictures listed. How is this done?

Thanks for any help

You need 100 posts before your avatar displays

There are two ways to display an image
1: Hotlinking - the image is already stored on the internet in another location. Locate the actual image address eg right click image / Copy Image address. As long as the image address ends in .jpg, .gif or .png you can then use the Insert Image icon in the message editor tool bar - looks like
insertimage.gif

2: Uploading: Use the attachment icon
attach.gif
this will allow an image 100kb or less in size and max dimensions of 800 x 800 pixels to be uploaded - copy the address of this uploaded file then use the Insert Image
insertimage.gif
feature.

Profile signatures - this is an area where people will place reoccurring links or images they want to appear at the end of all their posts. Quick access to edit is via Quick Links in top menu / Edit Signature. This feature can be sketchy and not always working as Literotica is based on a highly outdated version of vBulletin. You also may need a certain amount of posts before your signature will display.

vB Code List - code features and examples for posting on Literotica
https://forum.literotica.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

Last edited:
You need 100 posts before your avatar displays

There are two ways to display an image
1: Hotlinking - the image is already stored on the internet in another location. Locate the actual image address eg right click image / Copy Image address. As long as the image address ends in .jpg, .gif or .png you can then use the Insert Image icon in the message editor tool bar - looks like
insertimage.gif

2: Uploading: Use the attachment icon
attach.gif
this will allow an image 100kb or less in size and max dimensions of 800 x 800 pixels to be uploaded - copy the address of this uploaded file then use the Insert Image
insertimage.gif
feature.

Profile signatures - this is an area where people will place reoccurring links or images they want to appear at the end of all their posts. Quick access to edit is via Quick Links in top menu / Edit Signature. This feature can be sketchy and not always working as Literotica is based on a highly outdated version of vBulletin. You also may need a certain amount of posts before your signature will display.

vB Code List - code features and examples for posting on Literotica
https://forum.literotica.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

Or at the bottom of the page there are links to all the codes and stuff that you can use here.

As far as Avatar and Profile Pictures, like NightL said you need 100 posts.

Back