Blouse buttons undone?

I like when a few buttons pop open on their own and the woman is completely unaware.
I can't speak for any other women, but I am fully aware when a button pops open. Sometimes I only put the button through partially knowing at some point it will fall out. ;) It's kind of fun making little exaggerated movements to help it along. I usually do this at work when feeling a little playful.

I can't speak for any other women, but I am fully aware when a button pops open. Sometimes I only put the button through partially knowing at some point it will fall out. ;) It's kind of fun making little exaggerated movements to help it along. I usually do this at work when feeling a little playful.
Do you then go from playful to horny? Do more buttons then accidentally pop open?

It is typically a fairly fast transition from playful to horny if I'm getting attention from the right person or persons. Then those buttons do seem to malfunction.
Ok, so let me get this straight. You're at work, getting horny with 'persons', multiple buttons undone...pray, what else 'tends to malfunction'!? Pantie elastic?

Ok, so let me get this straight. You're at work, getting horny with 'persons', multiple buttons undone...pray, what else 'tends to malfunction'!? Pantie elastic?
From there it is mostly just teasing. I like to see how long I can keep their attention. If approached, then there maybe something else could happen. The tease is what I really enjoy. That may sound mean, but it is a free show and my experience has been those who look were happy with a little diversion from the daily ennui.

From there it is mostly just teasing. I like to see how long I can keep their attention. If approached, then there maybe something else could happen. The tease is what I really enjoy. That may sound mean, but it is a free show and my experience has been those who look were happy with a little diversion from the daily ennui.
And so raising office morale far more than the bosses pep talks!

One of the little "tests" I do if I am out, either with my husband or alone, is the cleavage test with other women. I am always curious to find out if a woman I am attracted to is bisexual, like me, or not. Especially fun and exciting to do if I have a button up blouse. If a waitress at a restaurant or bar for example catches my attention, I will open one or two buttons, exposing more of my breasts, while trying not to be blatantly obvious. I wait to see if there is any type of response and often, I have had eyes glued on my cleavage, accompanied by a sly knowing smile. I have even had the favor returned. And yes, it has led to "experiences".

One of the little "tests" I do if I am out, either with my husband or alone, is the cleavage test with other women. I am always curious to find out if a woman I am attracted to is bisexual, like me, or not. Especially fun and exciting to do if I have a button up blouse. If a waitress at a restaurant or bar for example catches my attention, I will open one or two buttons, exposing more of my breasts, while trying not to be blatantly obvious. I wait to see if there is any type of response and often, I have had eyes glued on my cleavage, accompanied by a sly knowing smile. I have even had the favor returned. And yes, it has led to "experiences".
Would love to hear more about your “experiences”! 😊

Back