Black Republican quits GOP over white privilege. And con artist.

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
During a 2016 campaign stop, the con artist pointed to the handful of people present and said, "Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him," Trump said. "Are you the greatest?"

The person in question was Gregory Cheadle, a Republican congressional candidate in California at the time. Cheadle said he didn't feel offended by the remark and wondered why people were so sensitive. Cheadle even congratulated the other black person at the rally who assaulted a protestor.

"I was thrilled that he gave blacks positive press by talking about one of the (supporters) that was at his event ... a black guy who beat up a white guy at his rally," Cheadle said.​

Now, Cheadle says he's leaving the GOP due to the con artist's lack of diversity in his regime and the con artist's white superiority complex.

Gregory Cheadle, of California, told "PBS NewsHour" he believes the Republican Party is pursuing a "pro-white" agenda and using black people like him as "political pawns."

"I'm just sick and tired of the way blacks and other people of color have been treated by this administration and by the GOP," Cheadle told CNN's Erin Burnett on Thursday on "Erin Burnett OutFront." He said he has been frustrated with Trump's rhetoric on race and the lack of diversity in his administration and judicial appointments.

Cheadle told Burnett he wouldn't use the term "racist" to describe the President, but said Trump has a "white superiority complex."​

Cheadle also called out Republicans in general for their cowardly actions.

Cheadle pointed to the recent attacks by Trump on four congresswomen of color, when he told them to "go back" to where they came from, and on Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings of Maryland, when the President called Baltimore "a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess."

"President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme," Cheadle told PBS. "Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves."​

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/12/politics/trump-my-african-american-leaving-gop/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/03/politics/donald-trump-african-american/index.html

SYK conflates the perceived "white superiority complex" of an individual as a special right or immunity that all white people enjoy, for being white.

Newsflash BigotYouKnow.....Trumps ego is not a white privilege.

Jim Crow was white privilege, the two are not even in the same ball park but I understand why the racist left is so intent on demonizing white people with lies like the one you've promoted here.

Get a grip......or don't and continue being an ignorant racist happy to display their ignorant racism, it's entertaining. :)

Last edited:
I wonder if Brad Parscale just told him the "attend the rally paycheck fund" was being phased out since the campaign is having to spend so much money on 45's legal bills? ;)

It amazes me that people from ethnic minorities, who are not self made multi millionaires, can think that their interest are best served by supporting the republican (or other conservative) parties.

Meanwhile... legions of black AMERICANS are fleeing what once was their kind and compassionate Democrat Party, in favor of common sense and economic well-being in the Republican Party.

It amazes me that people from ethnic minorities, who are not self made multi millionaires, can think that their interest are best served by supporting the republican (or other conservative) parties.

Because the Democrats have helped rise them up right ?...The Democrats want and need them to be needy.

Because the Democrats have helped rise them up right ?...The Democrats want and need them to be needy.

Wow, you got that right ! All one needs to do is look at the shit-hole cities where Democrats hold power !

Why??

Do you think keeping civil rights, liberty and more of their money is really oppressive to people of color?

Only thing the (D)'s are selling is the outright loss of rights and opportunity in exchange for higher taxes......that's why the number of blue states keeps shrinking year after year, (D)'s just don't seem to understand that's not what the USA is about.

If that's the case, why are 95 of the poorest counties red?

Because poor =/= shit hole....once again BBS demonstrates how little she knows.

"rich" Los Angeles.....

Infection-via-fleas-Los-Angeles-fights-against-typhoid-fever-outbreak-among-homeless-people.jpg

Sonoma California...one of the "Richest" counties in the country....
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Meanwhile in BFE Montana in one of the poorest counties in the nation....and there isn't a single homeless camp or bit of graffiti for hundreds of miles in any direction.
large_Shelter_02.jpg

Last edited:
I've known a few black Republicans in government. I knew them well enough to ask them, wtf. Their response was that the line is much shorter. They cared about their people but were doing what was advantageous to them politically.

Last edited:
I've known a few black Republicans in government. I knew them well enough to ask them, wtf. There response was that the line is much shorter. They cared about their people but were doing what was advantageous to them politically.

Lefties always after that us vs. them divide....always stoking racial division.

I didn't realize other American's weren't their people.

Why??

Do you think keeping civil rights, liberty and more of their money is really oppressive to people of color?

Only thing the (D)'s are selling is the outright loss of rights and opportunity in exchange for higher taxes......that's why the number of blue states keeps shrinking year after year, (D)'s just don't seem to understand that's not what the USA is about.

Why?
Because we know why Bridget!

the ONLY black guy i personally knew who voted for trump told me why 'trump's my guy! i love him!' it was because he cannot stand black people... and he knows that sounds strange but he doesn't, and wishes he had enough money to get away from living near any... doesn't like how the women behave, got too much attitude and always after his money... and he went on and on in that vein, insulting all black people, all genders... i was a captive audience behind the counter, unable to escape, but i was entirely gobsmacked by his blatant racism. he was a white supremacist in a black guy's body!

the ONLY black guy i personally knew who voted for trump told me why 'trump's my guy! i love him!' it was because he cannot stand black people... and he knows that sounds strange but he doesn't, and wishes he had enough money to get away from living near any... doesn't like how the women behave, got too much attitude and always after his money... and he went on and on in that vein, insulting all black people, all genders... i was a captive audience behind the counter, unable to escape, but i was entirely gobsmacked by his blatant racism. he was a white supremacist in a black guy's body!

"doesn't like how the women behave"? Unbelievably racist statement. But that certainly doesn't make the gentleman in your example a "white supremacist" << that's ridiculous.

"doesn't like how the women behave"? Unbelievably racist statement. But that certainly doesn't make the gentleman in your example a "white supremacist" << that's ridiculous.
that was just ONE example of his explanation, offered with the deepest conviction. there was far more. i took his discourse as a whole and when i asked if he actually believe white people were inherently more intelligent, cleaner and advanced than people of colour he 100 percent confirmed it. a quiet night, we were alone in the store at that time, or i'd not have been able to clarify even that much. a racist fuckstick is a racist fuckstick.

I think that most, if not all minority groups include individuals with self hatred

Back