Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would much rather make you whimper moan gasp and scream out in pleasure! :devil:

Mmmmm..... Yes, please.... But gonna have to make it up another time.... Girlfriend is here to help me paint... Enjoy your evening, SC... Kisses... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmm...... Another 5 favs.... :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've always followed your thread, but I've enjoyed watching you pick your favorite pictures... funny how often they were my favorites too...

I've always followed your thread, but I've enjoyed watching you pick your favorite pictures... funny how often they were my favorites too...

Mmmmmmmmmm......... How nice to meet you, sweetie..... Well we'll have to see if my last.... my very very favorite and yours are the same....;) Please let me know once I post it tomorrow.... KISSES.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmmmm..... Worm is just a figure of speech, gunny..... Don't worry....... Remember..... I know just what your worm looks like..... Mmmmmmm........ Oh, yeah..... I remember!!!! :D
Thank ya, babe...... I love that little white corset top...... It gets a lot of use in the summer time........:kiss::rose::kiss:
I'm sure I would request you to wear it a lot sexy...just not sure how long it would stay ON your incredible body!!
....... Another set of 5 from my favs... :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Oh my goodness darling...where do I start?? Oh that's right...I'd start by caressing...massaging....and kissing those incredibly toned calves....then work my way up ravishing your stunning body...ensuring to spend LOTS of time on that perfect puffy nipple!!

Can't wait to see what your all time 2013 picture was love!!

I'm sure I would request you to wear it a lot sexy...just not sure how long it would stay ON your incredible body!!

Oh my goodness darling...where do I start?? Oh that's right...I'd start by caressing...massaging....and kissing those incredibly toned calves....then work my way up ravishing your stunning body...ensuring to spend LOTS of time on that perfect puffy nipple!!
Can't wait to see what your all time 2013 picture was love!!

Mmmmm..... Start wherever you like, gunny.... I'll let ya know if ya miss a something... ;):kiss:

Gorgeous photography and a beautiful lady xxx

Thank you, j&b.... :kiss:

Mmmmmm... Purrrrrrfect, Nick.... How I love that sound you make....;):kiss:

Ok now they are my favs also... rounded out my morning:rose::kiss:

Mmmmm... Thank ya,sweetie.... Glad you enjoyed my little flip through my favs.... :kiss:

Mmmmm.... The First Of My
Very Very Favs.....
KISSES..... :kiss::kiss::kiss:
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back