Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real?

Wondering... wishing.... waiting.... Is she real? Or just a fantasy....

:rose:

I cant believe I have missed this El. You are looking yummy as always. I would love to get my hands and lips on thoses legs of yours.

Hi. I have found your thread to be quite fascinating. You not only arouse us with your pictures but you also seduce us with your words. Thank you.

Haven't walked across here... Truly enticing pictures that just make me want play with the lace & the ones hiding behind the semi transparent dress. Something I just feel when I see the picture is below.

I find the sensuousness of you in hiding the assets behind the transparent dress yet revealing the treasure subtly, the soft free flowing of the dress is titillating, the nails with dark colored (can't make out color) nail polish hanging in the frame just adds to the overall sex appeal. The addition of the chain just to tease and make it playful excites me.... wish to tease you & play with you a lot more than you tease me....

Mmmm, love that luscious tease of nipple! ;):rose:

Why thank you, swf....:kiss:

Pinches self.... Mmmm.... Real... But sometimes I wonder that too...:kiss:

I cant believe I have missed this El. You are looking yummy as always. I would love to get my hands and lips on thoses legs of yours.

Hello there, my little Wolfie... Been a very long time... Nice to see you howling round here...:kiss:

Hi. I have found your thread to be quite fascinating. You not only arouse us with your pictures but you also seduce us with your words. Thank you.

Kisses, Stiff:kiss:

Haven't walked across here... Truly enticing pictures that just make me want play with the lace & the ones hiding behind the semi transparent dress. Something I just feel when I see the picture is below.

I find the sensuousness of you in hiding the assets behind the transparent dress yet revealing the treasure subtly, the soft free flowing of the dress is titillating, the nails with dark colored (can't make out color) nail polish hanging in the frame just adds to the overall sex appeal. The addition of the chain just to tease and make it playful excites me.... wish to tease you & play with you a lot more than you tease me....

Your mind sure was racing...Nice....:kiss:

Funny you should write that.... For this weekend took The Mad Hatter and myself to a fantasy world.... Where Humpty Dumpty sits on the wall.... Jesters dance in the streets... Music drifts in the breeze and spirits over run your glass.... Where just bout anything goes and no one raises an eyebrow...

I took some time to ask Humpty why he even sits on the wall, but he didn't answer me... Go figure.... But I took a pic, anywho...:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 954
Last edited:
As for how most of my time was spent.... Well....:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 933
Beautiful enigma

Were that I were the Mad Hatter, to be whisked off to a fantasy with a beautiful enigma....

*sigh...*

Were that I were the Mad Hatter, to be whisked off to a fantasy with a beautiful enigma....

*sigh...*

:kiss::rose::kiss:

Good start. There are lots of fun places to go though. Gotta mix it up :)

Shaken, not stirred.... And please don't bruise the ice...;):kiss:

Delicious my dear.... No matter the Hatter...

:kiss:

I usually don't bring The Mad Hatter down the rabbit hole, but loved that pic... :kiss:

Hot hot hot! Such a sexy picture of you sharing a moment. I love rubbing my feet up and down hubby's chest too.

Cheers,
Kel

There is something bout a man's chest!!!! One of my fav parts to titillate and tease...:kiss:

Welcome to Lit, sweetie...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back