Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know but I"d be willing to view again. I like the pic you didn't and love your AV.

Even sexier! Just something about the thought od straddling a lap and rubbing my face over a hairy chest....phwroooooar!

with each downstroke her boob would brush up against my stomach a bit. I still can feel the soft flesh of her breast it really added something to the moment... like it wasn't just a blow job. It was something deeper in meaning.

I've said it a thousand times..but..I'll say it again..your wife is a damn lucky woman..and you are a lucky man:kiss:

we are lucky. I seriously cannot imagine any other woman to be with throughout my whole life.

with each downstroke her boob would brush up against my stomach a bit. I still can feel the soft flesh of her breast it really added something to the moment... like it wasn't just a blow job. It was something deeper in meaning.

Isn't every blow job?

*sigh* :rose:

nope

Ohhhh! Handsome! :)

And as an aside ... you can get your mean on any time ;)

:rose:

it's interesting that you can't see the pic and you can see the ones I posted just tonight. I may have to go back to adding them as attachments.

the rest of today

Attachments

• three.jpg
    three.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 62
  • four.jpg
    four.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back