Bimales that like Crossdressers/Transgendered

+looking for crossdresser in fl

would live to meet or chat with a crossdresser in the tampa st pete area.

Always happy to chat and play with TG / CD / Sissys, no matter how convincing / unconvincing you are, hit me up anytime.

I just started this transition from longtime closeted CD to tgirl

Are their any guys out here who really would enjoy being with a girl as she explores her feminine side with you. Pm me 4 details

I want to chat with a cross dresser or transgender

Here or kik at rtub501

love cds

would love to chat and get to know a cd even better if in the bay area Ca

love cds

would love to chat and get to know a cd even better if in the bay area Ca pvt me xx

What are some good on line sites to buy bras and panties and hose? I tried Adam and Eve, not much of a selection not impressed.

Guy for TS fun times!

I’m in the Mile High City, which I’m still trying to meet a TS ,CD OR SISSY for an Ongoing occasional ParTy ParTner and erotic exploring!! Toys, Clouds and Simultaneous Stroking, Yum!!!

ParTy Guy seeks Sissy CD TS

Let send a weekend Cumulus Blowing and Simultaneous Stroking!! Denver Style!!

Attachments

• 973F5C7D-A8CA-453E-8FE4-394AA4938259.jpg
    973F5C7D-A8CA-453E-8FE4-394AA4938259.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 25
Absofuckinglutely!

Absofuckinglutely! I love the feminine feel I get when I wear them! Makes me even more submissive than I am when I'm not wearing. Would LOVE to be married to a woman who dressed me up and shared me with her lovers!

i have to admit i love the feeling of soft satin sexy panties and bras and pantyhose with garter under a cute teddy or romper but the best feelings are the ones you have on the inside, so feminine and submissive. can anybody relate with those feelings?

Hey,
here is a favorite fantasy of mine. Please PM me if you wish to chat about it.

Sissy Fantasy

One of my favorite fantasies is for my wife and her friend to spend the afternoon helping me become their very feminized sissy slut. Aiding me in becoming silky smooth, and clean inside and out. Applying false nails and painting my toes. Doing my makeup skillfully but with a very definite slutty look..
Next they help me secure a long full wavy head of hair and style it sexily. Now i pull on a sheer pair of pantyhose being sure to tuck my clit back as i do. I step into a very slutty lacey black thong, matching bra and then white thigh highs with a black bow that secure to a sexy black garter. Stepping into a pair of 4 inch black patent leather Mary Janes,i model before the ladies.
Now they help me put on a super slutty maid uniform. drop shoulder, corset topped, forming cleavage, flared at the hip. With petticoats in place, my skirt shows off the bows on my stockings when i bend over. i am now left alone in the hotel suite with instructions to answer any knock at the door.
After what seems like forever i am startled by a knock at the door. I am absolutely terrified and tremble as there is a second knock. i walk shaking to the door and open it. Standing in the hall are two massively built black men. They smile and giggle as they confidently enter the room.
Saying,"Those ladies weren't exaggerating, this is an obviously submissive sissy. I bet once we get things started this bitch is powerless over her absolute need for cock, especially monster black cock. Pounding her boi pussy and filling mouth. making her beg out loud as her eyes water for more cock"
After closing the door the men demand a drink. They comment on my outfit as i parade about. i am groped and prodded as i pass by my guests and soon i am between these gods with hands passing all over my body. But when one man begins to kiss my neck, as the other fingers one of my rock hard, amazingly sensitive nipples, I loose any ability to resist.
Involuntarily moaning out loud, I am a complete whore to my desires. The men are talking nasty about and to me. My legs are splayed wide and my hips are moving on their own. i lick my gloss covered lips and let out a long loud animalistic moan just as i hear the door to the room open and in walks my wife and her friends. I am embarrassed but too far gone to stop. The ladies smile and say, “Looks like they found the place,.”.
My wife sits with a perfect view of my exploits and begins to direct the scene.
Following my wife's instructions, i kneel before the men and help each remove their clothing. Left standing before me are two awe inspiring pieces of man meat. Each is truly massive in both length and girth.
I eagerly begin to fondle one treasure as i engulf the huge head of the other. Switching back and forth, i work to force more and more of each cock down my throat. Moaning around each deep thrust, i am delighted to feel fingers working along the folds of my boi pussy.
I feel the coolness of lube being worked inside me. I begin to thrust involuntary back against the intruder. i now realize it is my wife's friend who is teasing me. Taking my mouth from the rigid cock i am sucking i look back to see my wife's friend clad in a garter and stockings and a monster cock like strapon between her legs. Bigger than either cock fucking my face.
A hand firmly leads me back to sucking cocks as i feel the massive head of the dildo being slid along my opening. back and forth back and forth.
i am going out of my mind as a try over and over to push my boi pussy back on to the monster strapon. Each time i feel it begin to enter my hole it is pulled back as i sigh in frustration.
My wife now announces that as soon as she sees my slutty face being covered in hot sticky cum from the men i am serving she would allow her friends to go balls deep in me.
Hearing these words I eagerly double my efforts as I begin crazily taking each cock in balls deep one than the other, one than the other. My drool covers and drips from the shaft and ball of both ebony studs before me. I am in another world as I grab one buck by his ass cheeks and force him balls deep until my nose is buried in his pubes. He holds me their with his massive black hand until my eyes water then releases me to catch a breath before once again filling my mouth with hot hard cock. All this time I feel the giant strapon working my backside and hear my wife delighting in my display of debauchery.
She is saying things like, “Yes, that's it, show everyone what a slut you are. Let me see and everyone be convinced of, you are an out of control, cocksucking, cum loving sissy!”
Soon my pair of huge cocked studs begin to increase their thrusting into my mouth. They call me filthy names and hold the back of my head as they fuck my face. Finally I feel the meat in my mouth grow stiffer as I am pulled by my hair. I look up into his eyes as I groan with desire when the first of 5 or 6 thick hot ropes of sticky cum splash upon my face, hair and neck. I moan loudly writhing my hips and pull the cock back in my mouth to get every drop of jizz. As I fill my mouth with softening cock the second black god is jerking his monster as he too empties his giant balls on my face.
I begin the clean up as my wife's friend pushes her phallus forward, I moan and push back onto her dildo looking back over my shoulder and begging her to fuck me! Please, please fuck my ass! Use me like the sissy I am. She grabs my hips and begins to thrust deep and hard. P9unding away at me as my clit begins to leak in massive panty wetting amounts.
The two studs move aside as my wife moves over and instructs her friends to stop fucking me. My boi pussy gapes as it quivers for more. The friend now lies before me and I begin to eat her sloppy wet and very musky pussy. In almost no time at all she is starting to orgasm. I am lost to e everything but the wonderful pussy I am servicing when I feel fingers working my ass.
I look back to see my wife working her fingers, and then her fist, into my ass. She calls out to make sure everyone sees me fucking her arm forcing it deeper and deeper until she is elbow deep and I am screaming with pleasure.
Returning my face to the dripping wet pussy of my wife's friend I begin to lash her engorged clit with my tounge. She is quivering as her hips writhe with desire. I grasp her by her ample ass and press my mouth hard against slippery pussy and continue to assault her with my tounge. She is now moaning loudly and demanding that I never stop. I feel her whole body tense up as she begins to scream for me to keep going. Suddenly I am sprayed with her sweet juices as she squirts her nectar all over my face and into my hair.
At the same time my wife is driving her fist in and out of my gaping boi pussy. The I feel my climax wadh over me stronger than any other and I begin to shoot splash after splash of cum without my clit being touched.
As my ass spasms become less violent the fist is taken from my gaping hole and as I fight to breath my wife tells the two studs, “She is all yours now, do as you wish. Maybe you should call some of your friends.”
To be continued…..

Young in ne ohio

58 m here I would love to find a younger guy in ne Ohio to help transition or experiment with cd ing. Pm me.

would love to chat with cd/tg, i love to wear panties and other sexy things. love it when my wife fucks me with her strapon and i am wearing my panties.

lucky girl! I wear panties all the time, when I was married I could never talk her into fucking me with a strap on, I even tried to get her to have a real man join us, but no such luck

Back