Bimales that like Crossdressers/Transgendered

I Love em too

I too love Trans and CD’s. I’ve been lucky enough to experience mutual oral twice with two different ladies both trans. I’m way better at sucking cock than I ever dreamed I’d be lol. It kinda scared me, but I couldn’t help but take some pride in my new found skills. I still look for a chance to meet the right one again but it’s like pulling teeth around here

Hello! I'm a 44yo wm married. I am 6'3 350 and just plain fugly as hell. I often dream of being with a hung TS that is a switch. Being with the TS and sharing my fantasies and possibly my life with her. Her bring home a group of hung BBC linebacker types. that gang bang us both for a weekend. To those that are able to CD and enjoy its many pleasure's I envy you all. For ts's and such god bless your sexy naughty hearts!

I would love to chat with any Trans person, they carry a special place in my heart. My 1st non hetro encounter was with a beautiful statuesque TS. Many years ago when I was a young private in the army, I was stationed in what was then West Germany. During a spot of leave I went to Munich for the beer festival, here I met Anna, a Danish Transexual (not that I knew at the time), she was stunning, tall 6ft 1" broad shoulders large natural looking breasts, curvy hips and waist and legs that just went on. Anyway cut a long story short, we had a few drinks, chatted, I walked her home and she asked if I wanted to come up to her place. course I said yes. We got to her flat and I was struggling to contain myself, I placed my hands on her hips and just looked in to those beautiful blue eyes, I asked if she was sure she wanted to go further and she smiled and said yes, then she asked if I was sure, I said yes and she asked If I was really certain, which I thought was odd but also tender and nice. We started kissing, I had my hands moving down her back and cupping her ass, I kissed her neck and moved toward her breasts. Off came her blouse and I freed her breasts, my hands were stroking her hips as I slid down to my knees, pulling down her skirt and kissing her belly. Then I hooked my fingers in to her panties and pulled them down. She took a sharp intake of breath and tensed. My 1st thought was That I had hurt her somehow, I asked Anna if everything was ok, her voice was trembling and she nodded, I continued removing her panties, then realised something wasn't as it should be, Anna move just a little and this big thick cock shot out (she'd had it tucked back). I fell back on my ass, opening and closing my mouth like a stranded guppy. I pointed at the cock, then at Anna, then back to the cock, "You've got a, your a, bloody hell, that's different" I didn't know what to say, Anna looked nervous and a little scared, I gathered my thoughts stood up, Anna was now trying to cover her nakedness with her hands and clothes. I cupped her face, kissed her, took her by the hand and led her in to the Kitchen, then with a red face asked which way was the bedroom, we both laughed. After she led me to the bedroom, she asked me again if I was sure this is what I want, I said no, but I know I want you, so what happens, happens. I spent ten months with Anna, every leave and furlough, Anna was my 1st and will always hold a special place and a thank you for introducing me to the splendour of TS ladies. It broke my heart to leave her when I was redeployed, we stayed in touch and met up when I could. The world was different back then and I couldn't ask her to come with me and didn't want to ask her to wait, The Berlin wall fell, I went to the 1st Gulf War, then later Bosnia, I carried her picture around the world, she was my happy go to place when I was stuck in some war torn hell-hole. Six years ago she told me she had met someone wonderful and they were getting married, I was happy for her, Thank you Anna, the memories I will always treasure.

Last edited:
Andi, I would love to be behind you on all fours with my face buried between your cheeks and my tongue probing that sweet opening x

Hi

I love Cd's, trans. Bi man here. 46 my PM is always open.

I am a (closeted) bi male that really likes crossdressers and transwomen- would love to meet up (Northern Nevada), but chat could also be exciting.

With guys, I'm strictly a bottom, but with crossdressers and transwomen I can enjoy everything.

Last edited:
I would love to chat with any Trans person, they carry a special place in my heart. My 1st non hetro encounter was with a beautiful statuesque TS. Many years ago when I was a young private in the army, I was stationed in what was then West Germany. During a spot of leave I went to Munich for the beer festival, here I met Anna, a Danish Transexual (not that I knew at the time), she was stunning, tall 6ft 1" broad shoulders large natural looking breasts, curvy hips and waist and legs that just went on. Anyway cut a long story short, we had a few drinks, chatted, I walked her home and she asked if I wanted to come up to her place. course I said yes. We got to her flat and I was struggling to contain myself, I placed my hands on her hips and just looked in to those beautiful blue eyes, I asked if she was sure she wanted to go further and she smiled and said yes, then she asked if I was sure, I said yes and she asked If I was really certain, which I thought was odd but also tender and nice. We started kissing, I had my hands moving down her back and cupping her ass, I kissed her neck and moved toward her breasts. Off came her blouse and I freed her breasts, my hands were stroking her hips as I slid down to my knees, pulling down her skirt and kissing her belly. Then I hooked my fingers in to her panties and pulled them down. She took a sharp intake of breath and tensed. My 1st thought was That I had hurt her somehow, I asked Anna if everything was ok, her voice was trembling and she nodded, I continued removing her panties, then realised something wasn't as it should be, Anna move just a little and this big thick cock shot out (she'd had it tucked back). I fell back on my ass, opening and closing my mouth like a stranded guppy. I pointed at the cock, then at Anna, then back to the cock, "You've got a, your a, bloody hell, that's different" I didn't know what to say, Anna looked nervous and a little scared, I gathered my thoughts stood up, Anna was now trying to cover her nakedness with her hands and clothes. I cupped her face, kissed her, took her by the hand and led her in to the Kitchen, then with a red face asked which way was the bedroom, we both laughed. After she led me to the bedroom, she asked me again if I was sure this is what I want, I said no, but I know I want you, so what happens, happens. I spent ten months with Anna, every leave and furlough, Anna was my 1st and will always hold a special place and a thank you for introducing me to the splendour of TS ladies. It broke my heart to leave her when I was redeployed, we stayed in touch and met up when I could. The world was different back then and I couldn't ask her to come with me and didn't want to ask her to wait, The Berlin wall fell, I went to the 1st Gulf War, then later Bosnia, I carried her picture around the world, she was my happy go to place when I was stuck in some war torn hell-hole. Six years ago she told me she had met someone wonderful and they were getting married, I was happy for her, Thank you Anna, the memories I will always treasure.

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Harry....thats great..

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

I also have a lovely trans pal, M to Female. Had the re-assignment surgery. Its so fun, its schizophrenic. You can be chatting up a dame, and talking over the latest tax proposal or road project with a guy....

The sex....always great!!

I have always carried the fantasy of being with a CD or transgendered person. I find these them to be very arousing, and more into who they are. I have ever been with one? No, but I would love to chat with them,

Back