Big Hairy Guy and his "little friend"

MrsStumps said:
did you have a good day in the office lol
Actually, yes. Except for too many calls from annoying salespeople wanting to sell me things I might be interested in if I had a huge budget.....

bhg08054 said:
Actually, yes. Except for too many calls from annoying salespeople wanting to sell me things I might be interested in if I had a huge budget.....
could i sell you something then

bhg08054 said:
This is going to be *fun*!

*slips a rope cuff around each wrist*

Uh oh...

*mixed feelings of apprehension and excitement*

:devil:

MrStumps said:
Hi BHG, how are you today?
Pretty good!

The grocery delivery guy has been here and gone, I made brunch, and am finishing the last of today's coffee.

How's things over there?

bhg08054 said:

*hugs your tightly and rubs against your manhood* here here no pouting...if it is meant to be we will meet.....{{{{{{{{{{{{{Davey}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:

bhg08054 said:
Pretty good!

The grocery delivery guy has been here and gone, I made brunch, and am finishing the last of today's coffee.

How's things over there?

Pretty Good too.

Painting the bedroom today which is a little sad as it's been a wonderful early spring day here.

Mrs S and I hve just had dinner and now settling down for the evening with a nice glass of wine, although we'll be waiting for monster to go to bed before posting the pics ;)

MrStumps said:
Pretty Good too.

Painting the bedroom today which is a little sad as it's been a wonderful early spring day here.

Mrs S and I hve just had dinner and now settling down for the evening with a nice glass of wine, although we'll be waiting for monster to go to bed before posting the pics ;)
It's a very nice day here too, I guess I should be doing something outside myself....

Davey thanks for stopping by the den.....:kiss: :kiss: i just left a long message as to my week from hell there.

Back