Big Breast and Big Nipples 2.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only posted 2 or 3 i think. Maybe I'll post more at a later time. Had a zillion on my old tumblr... Restarted fresh with a new one. Could start posting again on there, ya never know

This woman who lives next door to me ( she moved in a few months ago) is outside in her yard a lot now planting flowers and stuff. I know she wants me to see her her because she leaves her blinds open at night and walks around in a towel thing. Now I really do think she is teasing me. I'd really like to get some pics of her while she is outside because she does not wear a bra and she has those kind of tits that can't be ignored. She knows it. She is not flirty but I did let her borrow a ladder and she still has it. She gives me a partial hard on. Does your wife walk around the house topless?

Ahhh yes

This woman who lives next door to me ( she moved in a few months ago) is outside in her yard a lot now planting flowers and stuff. I know she wants me to see her her because she leaves her blinds open at night and walks around in a towel thing. Now I really do think she is teasing me. I'd really like to get some pics of her while she is outside because she does not wear a bra and she has those kind of tits that can't be ignored. She knows it. She is not flirty but I did let her borrow a ladder and she still has it. She gives me a partial hard on. Does your wife walk around the house topless?

We have naked house cleaning days

Pictures? Hell, man go introduce yourself! Bring her a bottle of wine.

tumblr_o4r916Y3vY1tilde3o1_500.jpg

Me too. The woman who lives next door leaves her blinds up at night. She walks around in a towel thing. It's hard not to look but by now I'm sure she wants me to. Right? Why would she do that if she did not want to be seen. Waiting for her to vacuum. Nice pic posts. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back