Biden Setting Us For Another 9-11

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Remote Border Crossing Sees All Male Surge of Migrants From All Over the World​

By Becky Noble | 2:52 PM on December 05, 2023

The Tucson Sector and Lukeville sit in Rep. Juan Ciscomani's (R-AZ) district. He asked Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to recommend deploying the Arizona National Guard to the area to the Pentagon, and also wrote a letter to Mayorkas saying,

The Border Patrol Union has put the blame for the mess at the border where it rightly belongs, at the feet of the Biden administration. They called the uptick in border crossings in Lukeville a result of the Biden administration's "open invitation" to enter the country illegally. The National Border Patrol Council's Art Del Cueto defended Border Patrol agents, saying, "It takes a toll on the men and women [of Border Patrol] that are out there putting their lives on the line each and every day."

The male-only surge of migrants from around the world, some from terror-sponsoring nations, comes as FBI Director Christopher Wray testified before a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday. Among some of the most disturbing information he gave Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) about the various threat levels facing the nation, he stated, "I've never seen a time where all the threats or so many of the threats are all elevated, all at exactly the same time."

Let's add to what FBI Director Wray should also be concerned about, and that is the largest number of Chinese illegal immigrants coming into the country in at least ten years. So, to sum up, at a remote border crossing, there has been a sharp increase in crossings. The people that are crossing are entirely adult military-age males with no women or children. We are entering a busy holiday season where more Americans are out and about, and the FBI Director says that he has never seen a time where all threats to the country are all elevated. What could possibly go wrong?

This is Joe Biden and his pro-Hamas White House national security staff infiltrating an army of men who come from parts of the world that do not share our values or our culture and who will propel our eventual demise to the next level.

Actually, it was the GOP that set us up for the first 911, and they are doing the same thing now. They spent most of Clinton's term obsessing over the fact that he lied about getting oral sex, and now they are obsessing about Biden's son and launching into impeachment hearings about that.

Mind the store and quit fucking around with revenge politics. Pay attention to what is happening with Russia recruiting ASSets like ReichGuard and quit obsessing about a President's dick or a family member's laptop. Grow the fuck up, and work in a bipartisan fashion on national security issues.

Actually, it was the GOP that set us up for the first 911, and they are doing the same thing now. They spent most of Clinton's term obsessing over the fact that he lied about getting oral sex, and now they are obsessing about Biden's son and launching into impeachment hearings about that.

Mind the store and quit fucking around with revenge politics. Pay attention to what is happening with Russia recruiting ASSets like ReichGuard and quit obsessing about a President's dick or a family member's laptop. Grow the fuck up, and work in a bipartisan fashion on national security issues.

The GOP should also stop LYING about President Biden’s immigration policies, and the GOP should also stop advertising "OPEN BORDERS!!!"

🤬

It has been reported that the cartels and other human traffickers use those GOP LIES to entice people to leave their homes and travel to the U.S.

🤬

This is Joe Biden and his pro-Hamas White House national security staff infiltrating an army of men who come from parts of the world that do not share our values or our culture and who will propel our eventual demise to the next level.
Did you also hold this position with Dubya?

Biden Setting Us For Another 9-11​

image4061139x.jpg

Worth noting Bush was neither wrong nor lying. You could argue he was deliberately misleading if you want but I don't think he meant to do that much.

Worth noting Bush was neither wrong nor lying. You could argue he was deliberately misleading if you want but I don't think he meant to do that much.

He absolutely was wrong, with the repeated insinuations that Saddam Hussein was somehow involved with 9/11.
I'd have to agree he wasn't lying. More likely he simply had no idea at all what was going on.

And lest we forget, the hijackers did not simply sneak across the border, nor did they pour in with others. They came over on legitimate student visas to take flying lessons.

He absolutely was wrong, with the repeated insinuations that Saddam Hussein was somehow involved with 9/11.
I'd have to agree he wasn't lying. More likely he simply had no idea at all what was going on.

And lest we forget, the hijackers did not simply sneak across the border, nor did they pour in with others. They came over on legitimate student visas to take flying lessons.

I was speaking about the picture specifically actually. The mission was to overthrow Saddam and his government. We accomplished that very, very quickly. Stablizing the region was a separate mission entirely. Which is why I said you could argue he was misleading, even intentionally so.

Its kinda like being behind on the bills and unemployed. You set a goal to get a job, get hired and pat yourself on the back. You're still heavily in debt but that wasn't what you were talkinga bout right then. Now how much of that was he knew what the average person would think and allowed them to think what they wanted. . .well either way the BS held together until his second election which was as long as it needed to for him.

I was speaking about the picture specifically actually. The mission was to overthrow Saddam and his government. We accomplished that very, very quickly. Stablizing the region was a separate mission entirely. Which is why I said you could argue he was misleading, even intentionally so.

Its kinda like being behind on the bills and unemployed. You set a goal to get a job, get hired and pat yourself on the back. You're still heavily in debt but that wasn't what you were talkinga bout right then. Now how much of that was he knew what the average person would think and allowed them to think what they wanted. . .well either way the BS held together until his second election which was as long as it needed to for him.

Okay, yes, that makes sense.
As for his second election, from what I recall, it was homophobia that saved the day for him there. As with his father, the wartime incumbent advantage faded remarkably quickly once the war was over.

Okay, yes, that makes sense.
As for his second election, from what I recall, it was homophobia that saved the day for him there. As with his father, the wartime incumbent advantage faded remarkably quickly once the war was over.

There was a lot of crap that got him re-elected. I think the easy part there was the war time president and this was before we knew how many lies we'd been fed. Though I still wonder how much of that crap the average American believed so much as didn't care. I mean I was at the time a 20 year old in the Marines and I knew Saddam was in a pissing contest with a Texan not understanding that Bush and Clinton were fundamentally different people. I knew they had no nukes. And I was in the middle of indoctrination central. How the fuck did everybody else fall for it?

I was speaking about the picture specifically actually. The mission was to overthrow Saddam and his government
On what grounds? Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq, although very brutal, was Ba'athist and largely secular. Osama bin Laden believed in the Wahhabi fundamentalist interpretation of Sunni Islam, and saw even the Saudis as deadly enemies, because the Saudis were a Kingdom, whereas bin Laden and his supporters desired a Caliphate. If bin Laden saw the Saudis as deadly enemies, imagine how he viewed Saddam Hussein.

Bush made out that Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were allies, and the reason for the "War on Terror". A load of BS.

There was a lot of crap that got him re-elected. I think the easy part there was the war time president and this was before we knew how many lies we'd been fed. Though I still wonder how much of that crap the average American believed so much as didn't care. I mean I was at the time a 20 year old in the Marines and I knew Saddam was in a pissing contest with a Texan not understanding that Bush and Clinton were fundamentally different people. I knew they had no nukes. And I was in the middle of indoctrination central. How the fuck did everybody else fall for it?
I couldn't believe that Bush was re-elected in 2004, with nearly 12 million more votes than he got in 2000. Quite staggering.

I knew they had no nukes. And I was in the middle of indoctrination central. How the fuck did everybody else fall for it?
First, not everyone did. Remember Bush just barely squeaked to re-election.
Second, 9/11 was still a pretty fresh memory and people were in a mood to beat the shit out of someone, even if it wasn't the right person.
Third, while Dubya wasn't exactly the cult leader Trump is, it also wasn't all that different. People who liked him really loved him, and were not willing to listen to a word against him. Keep in mind that the Republicans spent eight years whining about Clinton's character issues, and then fell head over heels in love with a man of whom nearly all the accusations against Clinton actually were true, up to and including his wife being responsible for the death of an innocent friend. We're not talking about rational thinkers here.

First, not everyone did.
Hans Blix basically said so before the war, i.e. that they hadn't found any WMDs in Iraq.

And who gave Saddam such weapons in the past? His former allies, the US. Reagan was playing both sides in the Iran-Iraq war, supporting Saddam's Iraq officially, while doing the Iran-Contra deals in secret to sell weapons to Iran and use the financial proceeds to fund counter-revolutionary Contras against the Sandinistas in Nicaragua and El Salvador.

And those hostages, from the Carter era, who were held by Iran for 444 days. They just happened to be released on January 20, 1981, the very day when Reagan became president. That stinks worse than rotten fish.

On what grounds? Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq, although very brutal, was Ba'athist and largely secular. Osama bin Laden believed in the Wahhabi fundamentalist interpretation of Sunni Islam, and saw even the Saudis as deadly enemies, because the Saudis were a Kingdom, whereas bin Laden and his supporters desired a Caliphate. If bin Laden saw the Saudis as deadly enemies, imagine how he viewed Saddam Hussein.

Bush made out that Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were allies, and the reason for the "War on Terror". A load of BS.

I couldn't believe that Bush was re-elected in 2004, with 20 million more votes than he got in 2000. Quite staggering.

Who gives a shit about the grounds? If I say I'm gonna kick your ass because you ate the last piece of peanut butter cheesecake and not only did you not eat it but you're peanut allergies are well known that doesn't change the fact that I kicked your ass. Just that I wasn't justified.

I don't know why you couldn't believe it. I mean honestly I'm still shocked Biden won. Thanks to Trump you are now equally likely to to DIE in office as you are to fail to get a second term. We really hand out 8 year terms with a "Did you set everything on fire" mid vote.

First, not everyone did. Remember Bush just barely squeaked to re-election.
Second, 9/11 was still a pretty fresh memory and people were in a mood to beat the shit out of someone, even if it wasn't the right person.
Third, while Dubya wasn't exactly the cult leader Trump is, it also wasn't all that different. People who liked him really loved him, and were not willing to listen to a word against him. Keep in mind that the Republicans spent eight years whining about Clinton's character issues, and then fell head over heels in love with a man of whom nearly all the accusations against Clinton actually were true, up to and including his wife being responsible for the death of an innocent friend. We're not talking about rational thinkers here.
I barely remember the Clinton years. I was fucking 10 when he took office and not quite 19 when Bush took over. That said Bush's second term was the only time in recent history that a Republican has won the popular vote rather than thanking god the antiquated EC didn't save them.

Who gives a shit about the grounds?
Wow. Tell that to the world at the UN. "Who basically gives a shit whether Saddam Hussein has WMDs or not?". Instead, they had Colin Powell talk a load of BS instead, and then go ahead with the invasion anyway when the UN refused to sanction it. This basically showed that "International Law" and the "United Nations" is all for show, to give the big imperialist powers like the US some extra legitimacy for their moves where they can get it. But if they don't get the UN's approval, then just go ahead anyway. A complete charade. The UN is nothing more than a talking shop when it comes down to the bottom line.

I don't know why you couldn't believe it. I mean honestly I'm still shocked Biden won.
Really? Trump acted like a crazed maniac for months on end, over Covid and over George Floyd. Yes, his defiance won him a lot of new supporters, but even more people were absolutely disgusted by his actions.

Far too many agents assigned to PTA meetings. Rather than change priorities they're going to request more money for more agents.

That said Bush's second term was the only time in recent history that a Republican has won the popular vote rather than thanking god the antiquated EC didn't save them.
The 2004 election was still pretty close in the electoral college. Bush got 286 votes, Kerry 251. I believe it came down to Ohio's 20 votes. Had Kerry won Ohio, he'd have won the election, but he lost Ohio by some 118,000 votes.

Wow. Tell that to the world at the UN. "Who basically gives a shit whether Saddam Hussein has WMDs or not?". Instead, they had Colin Powell talk a load of BS instead, and then go ahead with the invasion anyway when the UN refused to sanction it. This basically showed that "International Law" and the "United Nations" is all for show, to give the big imperialist powers like the US some extra legitimacy for their moves where they can get it. But if they don't get the UN's approval, then just go ahead anyway. A complete charade. The UN is nothing more than a talking shop when it comes down to the bottom line.

Really? Trump acted like a crazed maniac for months on end, over Covid and over George Floyd. Yes, his defiance won him a lot of new supporters, but even more people were absolutely disgusted by his actions.

Since when exactly does the UN or anybody else's opinion on justification of a fight have an impact on the outcome of said fight. Not once have I claimed we were the good guys. I've stated that when Bush posed for the "Mission Complete" photo, Saddam had been defeated. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes even with everything Trump did I'm shocked Biden managed a win there. Trump being insane didn't prevent him from beating the grossly over qualified Hillary which was a coin toss. Being the incumbant should have netted him an easy trip right back to power.

Yes even with everything Trump did I'm shocked Biden managed a win there. Trump being insane didn't prevent him from beating the grossly over qualified Hillary which was a coin toss. Being the incumbant should have netted him an easy trip right back to power.
Being the incumbent was to Trump's disadvantage in 2020, not advantage. In 2016, he was the outsider picking apart so much of what Hillary Clinton was, and he was completely defiant in the face of things like the Access Hollywood tape leak. In 2020, he had a presidential record, and after months of acting like a crazed maniac. He was still very defiant, and it won him a lot of new voters, but he was also the incumbent at the time of Covid and George Floyd, and his mad behavior, and that went against him in 2020.

Back