Biden Did WHAT for Israel?

SmokingFap

Former Stud
This is a long piece, and I'm not the biggest fan of Cenk and Anna anymore. I clicked on it to see Lindsey Graham throwing a tantrum, but learned quite a bit about US policy towards Israel that I was unaware of, including some very interesting history. There's also a revelation about Biden making 98 secret arms shipments to Israel without Congressional review or approval. THAT is appalling. And while we liberals may be furious that Biden has supported the massacre of so many civilian women and children in Gaza, I imagine the MAGA crowd will cheer begrudgingly for Biden sending all of those secret shipments. Or, at least, they would if it had been Trump doing exactly the same thing.

I don't like Graham nor his suggestion of nuclear weapons by Israel, but I also don't like the commentator much. I think we should continue to pressure Israel to allow aid through and minimize civilian casualties and have no issue withholding larger dumb bombs to them. I think a hostage release should be pushed for by the Arab countries specifically as well as pressure on Iran and Hamas to capitulate to Israel and end hostilities.

I'm in SC and this is one of the pair of butt cheek dipshits that represents me. I, unfortunately, know of Graham all too well, but had you not told me, I would've sworn that screenshot hinted of the coming musings of one Archie Bunker.

I have, to my knowledge, yet to comment in detail on this topic. I hope my observational post does not deflect your thread. I hope that you will be pleasantly surprised by a republican coming here and offering up for you a nuanced take.

Gaza is not the only war front Israel has. Unless you support wiping Israel off the face of the earth, you understand support/not supporting in terms of Israel has many tongs/aspects.

I have, to my knowledge, yet to comment in detail on this topic. I hope my observational post does not deflect your thread. I hope that you will be pleasantly surprised by a republican coming here and offering up for you a nuanced take.
"Nuanced take". That's funny! 🙄

Gaza is not the only war front Israel has. Unless you support wiping Israel off the face of the earth, you understand support/not supporting in terms of Israel has many tongs/aspects.
As long as they don't include dropping 2,000lb. bombs on innocent civilians, especially women and children, I'm good.

Last edited:
I'm in SC and this is one of the pair of butt cheek dipshits that represents me. I, unfortunately, know of Graham all too well, but had you not told me, I would've sworn that screenshot hinted of the coming musings of one Archie Bunker.
Who keeps voting for this retard? Are all of the turbozio Baptists down there really all so braindead that he doesn't set off a single chomo vibe with any of them?

Well, no matter if you approve or disapprove of Biden’s Israel policy/strategy, on Meet the Press Graham was acting like Biden was withholding all weapons and artillery support and abandoning Israel instead of just the 2000 or 4000 pound bombs while letting all the rest of weapons and artillery through. Fuck Lindsey Graham.

Back