Bi Ladies' Playground!

It's works season, orgasms will be few and far between until November and they'll likely all be solo. If we could fully staff the place I work at it'd be easier, but I don't see any way for that to happen this year, I only really had one card to play and I already played it

Sounds like someone needs to have somebody under her desk while she’s working! :kiss::heart:

Hello Ladies and sisters

Hello my fellow sisters. I guess I'm Bi and been atracted and in Lesbian relationships at times. Hope to know more of you. Do you get alot of Mens like I do that wont take NO for answer? I do ALL the time. Thank god for IGNORE buttone. Anyways stay safe and happy. Looking forward to finding more sisters just like me. Talk a bit and go from there.
Stay safe,
H

Hello my fellow sisters. I guess I'm Bi and been atracted and in Lesbian relationships at times. Hope to know more of you. Do you get alot of Mens like I do that wont take NO for answer? I do ALL the time. Thank god for IGNORE buttone. Anyways stay safe and happy. Looking forward to finding more sisters just like me. Talk a bit and go from there.
Stay safe,
H

Hi Sweetie, and welcome! :):heart: Probably 90% of the PMs I get are from men, fortunately the majority of them have been respectful, I’ve only had to block a couple of jerks.

Drop me a PM any time you want to chat! :heart::heart:

Good Morning Sweet Girls and Happy Monday! I hope everybody had a great weekend. :):heart:

Back