Bi Female looking for someone to have fun with

Jkatz4208

Virgin
Hello everyone, I am a Bi 32 yo F and looking for a F or M who is looking to have some discreet NSA fun. I am attached but not getting what I want physically and am looking to meet people who are wanting to chat and potentially meet up. I am in Texas but love to travel 😉 I’ve been reading the wonderful stories on Lit for quite awhile but have never had the confidence or nerve to register and introduce myself. I look forward to hopefully meeting more people who are like minded and not afraid to explore their sexual desires

Hello everyone, I am a Bi 32 yo F and looking for a F or M who is looking to have some discreet NSA fun. I am attached but not getting what I want physically and am looking to meet people who are wanting to chat and potentially meet up. I am in Texas but love to travel 😉 I’ve been reading the wonderful stories on Lit for quite awhile but have never had the confidence or nerve to register and introduce myself. I look forward to hopefully meeting more people who are like minded and not afraid to explore their sexual desires
Hi cutie, let’s chat.

Hi all, I'm Lucy & i'm bi 42 y married 13 years to M'chelle also bi ( she calls me her wife) we have been together since high school i'm here solo hoping for good chats, & I love Sucking Cock & being fucked with just enough breath play thrown in, hand over mouth , ball gags Just a big cock will do it for me ,the list is endless & Adore pussy winner winner chicken dinner ! More later babes xx

Heyyy, I’d definitely be interested. PM me 😊

Hi I'm from Texas to and is always up for a chat definitely
interested. PM me 😊

Back