Bi-curious Yahoo Chat?

jj.6000 on yim

Online a lot, if you see me, ping me and I will get you off. Or send me an email any time you want to start a dirty talk exchange with this kinky bi curious male. Cock pictures are welcomed and reciprocated.

Last edited:
Online a lot, if you see me, ping me and I will get you off. Or send me an email any time you want to start a dirty talk exchange with this kinky bi curious male. Cock pictures are welcomed and reciprocated.

I sent you a YIM

Email attempts

I tried emailing you. What's the full email address?

Gonna be starting to "amuse myself" in a few minutes. Just going to be reading lit stories, so I won't be checking here frequently. Best way to find me is by hitting up smash_bc on either YIM or KIK

Bi-mwm, submissive, looking for take charge guys for chat. Anyone interested, i'm on YIM under bhg9h.

I used to cam and chat on it often. Haven't used it since they changed it but haven't found a better free way to cam yet either.

Back