bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

504 here

in case anyone from new orleans ever visits this thread...

one more time biwm 315 13--1 married so must be discrete

Last edited:
47 yo mwm looking for cock play. I've never done it before but think I'll be a quick study....60014

609 virgin with men

Looking for my first time in NJ. Would love to meet another first timer to join me I am 50 years old.

Bi Curious Virgin Wanted!

Looking For Non Experienced Older Gentlemen, Who Is Bi Curious. Im Curious But Hesitant. Disease And All. Im A Widoweer And Very Curious. Must Be Super Clean And Drug And Desease Free, As I Am. We Can ExploreTogether. Area 33815 MARRIED IS FINE. CENTRAL FLA.

Last edited:
602/480

PHX area, 36, MWM, discretion a must...very curious and would like to experience one of my fantasies. PM if interested.

703 bi-curious and ready to suck 1st

Ever so ready to suck a safe older bud's cock, and taste cum, would love to get naked and explore

BI 38 6'3 235 7 cut like oral and bottom....looking to try 2 guys at once for the first time. not a lot of experience, but willing.....safe anal only

bi curious

Hi bi curious male seeking other married males in the 760 area(San Diego) look to be explored andlive out a fantasy of mine...(of being seduced by male close to my age or older......married must be discreet..thanks...............

Back