Best current guidance on Literotica and AI

I just read Part 4 of your story. I was wondering if maybe your writing was dry and that was flagging it, but nah, that's definitely not it.

You do have kind of a pulp fictiony prose, where the focus seemed to be on being simple and direct---which is great. It's nearly invisible and let the story itself be the star.

You had minimal transitions. Despite being blunt, the sentences flowed perfectly from one to the next. But when your narrator's reflecting, you add in a touch of flowery spice.

Some of the action beats seemed to be doing a few things at once, too, which is not easy, and certainly not the kind of subtext that AI can recreate.

So it's definitely not you.
Is this a published or a rejected story?

For some context, this is what my rejections look like 😂

Part 1 - No AI Rejection. Part 1 was pulled for AI after being published for 2 months before being reinstated.
Part 2 - 1 AI Rejection, the story was posted after a resubmission with a note attached. This part has been pulled twice since it was published initially but was reposted along with Part 1 after the second time it was pulled from the site.
Part 3 - 4 AI Rejections across a month, published on the fifth attempt with some small changes
Part 4 - No AI Rejection
Part 5 - 6 AI Rejections.
I think that you have to face up to having just been a bad penguin in a previous life, hun.

Emily

Portly was a thin penguin in that life, with a roving eye for other penguin's hens, who he fucked and fucked and laughed at the cucked penguins in public.
I think that you have to face up to having just been a bad penguin in a previous life, hun.

Emily

Portly was a thin penguin in that life, with a roving eye for other penguin's hens, who he fucked and fucked and laughed at the cucked penguins in public.
I think Portly was the kind of penguin who didn't fertilise any eggs, so when all the other male penguins were standing stoically in the Antarctic blizzards for months on end to keep their eggs warm, he was off boinking the female penguins.

And the other males knew it. Just watch a nature documentary: you can tell from their body language. There's a collective curse of millions of penguins resting on Portly's soul.

I posted this on an AI thread and it was suggested I add it as a stand-alone post. One which might get pinned by @AH_Mod or @Laurel (assuming they agree with the contents).

I have edited it slightly to make it more coherent as a stand-alone message.

March 2024

1. AI submissions are a big problem for the site. There are a lot of them.
Your subsequent points seem to acknowledge that this might not be true. The preponderance of AI rejections may not be AI writing at all. I don't see why running the story through Garmmarly and taking some of the change suggestions is really AI. It's not much different from the time-old process of putting it through a human editor and taking some of the change suggestions.

I think the problem remains an overreach on identifying what is too AI to be called someone's work or to be accepted into the file here.

Last edited:
Your subsequent points seem to acknowledge that this might not be true. The preponderance of AI rejections may not be AI writing at all. I don't see why running the story through Garmmarly and taking some of the change suggestions is really AI. It's not much different from the time-old process of putting it through a human editor and taking some of the change suggestions.

I think the problem remains an overreach on identifying what is too AI to be called someone's work.
To clarify. Behind the scenes Grammarly is using GAI (and existing published work) to come up with those suggestions. This is not always advertized to users.

👆👆👆 from the horses mouth - not that Laurel is a horse (maybe a graceful female centaur). So no, not inconsistent.

Emily

Back