Been away for a while..

Possibly. Not likely.
I’m pretty comfortable in my space but you folks seem to be having some trouble...lol
 
Possibly. Not likely.
I’m pretty comfortable in my space but you folks seem to be having some trouble...lol

Just bored. Did you hear Trump was elected president? Did you hear it over and over and over.....?

That's the current GB. :)
 
Lol..I love Trump more and more every day.. but I think you and you dumb assed twin misinterperated my meaning. When I said “you folks”, I wasn’t referring to America... just you two fucking assholes!
 
Lol..I love Trump more and more every day.. but I think you and you dumb assed twin misinterperated my meaning. When I said “you folks”, I wasn’t referring to America... just you two fucking assholes!

You're winning the hearts and minds of us Lit wimminz minute by minute. You should be getting cyberlaid any minute now. :)
 
Don't be fooled by Ann, Leroy.

He is a known catfisher. He is a 70 yr old retired director.
 
Wimmenz that hate everyone? Yeah, I’m in a real hurry to cyber you darling.. wtf?.
 
Well that would certainly have some disinfectant qualities. I can think of a few posters who could use a bath in ethyl alcohol.

Others could probably use a good soaking in formaldehyde.
 
Back
Top