Because it will be my birthday ... again

OK, so, I just deleted nearly 700 PMs from my inbox. I was about to hit my inbox limit, and I just couldn't have them all in there anymore.

So, if you sent me a PM in the last 4 months or so and never heard back, I'm sorry. I really am a nice person and I read every single one and I appreciate them! I just don't always get the time to respond to you all.

I do love hearing from you, so send your message again if you want. I promise to try harder to respond. :)

Yea, and that won't flood the inbox with 700 more :kiss:

Loved the throw back pictures sexy

OK, so, I just deleted nearly 700 PMs from my inbox. I was about to hit my inbox limit, and I just couldn't have them all in there anymore.

So, if you sent me a PM in the last 4 months or so and never heard back, I'm sorry. I really am a nice person and I read every single one and I appreciate them! I just don't always get the time to respond to you all.

I do love hearing from you, so send your message again if you want. I promise to try harder to respond. :)

I'm about to do the same thing! It's so hard to keep up with everything!!

Hope you had a fantastic day, sexy girl! :kiss::kiss:

You're too sweet. Here are some suggestions for wishes 2-3: What about for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace? Or $30 million a month to be given to you, tax-free, in a Swiss bank account. Or, all encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe.

Gold star if you get the reference. ;) lol Couldn't help myself. I love that clip.

First, love the throwback pics. Damn hose were absolutely stunninig. An second... I think I could forgo all that crap about kids and holding hands...money would be sweet, but I think the final wish would be to set aside a month for a 31 day orgasm. ;)

Throwback Thursday. Some of my first pics on Lit - from before I had a thread. :)
Oh yeah.... I loved these pictures.... I subscribed the moment I saw them.
Of course you haven't disappointed in any way... Just got better and better . Your pictures have all been super hot and I'm glad you have kept us up to date with your amazing boobs (and tasty ass!)

Last edited:
Who? Me? Never! :D

:heart:

These ones were the ones that started it all!

Yes, old friend. And on Lit, still being around a year later makes me old. ;)

First, love the throwback pics. Damn hose were absolutely stunning. And second... I think I could forgo all that crap about kids and holding hands...money would be sweet, but I think the final wish would be to set aside a month for a 31 day orgasm. ;)

I think I'm in love. ;) haha

Oh yeah.... I loved these pictures.... I subscribed the moment I saw them.
Of course you haven't disappointed in any way... Just got better and better . Your pictures have all been super hot and I'm glad you have kept us up to date with your amazing boobs (and tasty ass!)

Oh. Did I already say you are one super sexy vixen?!

Thank you!! You're too sweet. :)

So hot SweetSam so hot:devil:

Why thank you. ;)

SweettASSSam sexy to no end

I know!! :)

I loved those photos and have been following ever since.

Thanks for sharing and for the great thread!

Thank you for posting and following!!

Just as hot now as then. Maybe more so! Love your pics and audios

Aw shucks. ;)

attachment.php
You are so
attachment.php
in this.

Friday pics!

I would definitely start from your stocking encased feet up your legs and then to your gorgeous stomach. Circle your breasts, leading up to kissing your neck. Your photos are so beautiful. I hope what I wrote shows you just how much I liked them. You sexy minx you :kiss:

Back