Beach Bum

Next thing I know you drag me to the bedroom and shove me on my back. As you do my skirt flies up revealing my panties. RRIIPP fills the air as you tear them from me. Within mere moments your cock is out and inside me. Your thrusts are slow yet powerful, each with a bit of aggression as you slam into me taking my breath away a few times as you "send" your message. I see the look in your eyes that shows care for me while your cock slams into my tight wet pussy. I like a bit of aggression and, passion from you so I wrap my mile long kegs, around you and teasingly say give it to me, teach YOUR beach tigress a, lesson".

Vince was determined to teach Kimberly a lesson that she wouldn't forget, if she found herself in a situation like during the bank robbery she should just take it and on no account was she to enjoy it, so he roughed her up a bit and stretched her tits and nipples as he rammed his cock into her and talked dirty to her, telling her that if she enjoyed some hoodlum fucking her then she was nothing but a cheap slut. It didn't seem to be working though as it only turned her on and she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in until he was banging against her cervix and begging him to fuck her harder.

'Give it to me, teach YOUR beach tigress a, lesson'

Vince redoubled his efforts and dug his fingers into her tit flesh and then slapped them around, side to side.

"Ya learning ya lesson good baby, ya belong t'me an' don't you forget it, your cunt is mine, exclusively mine, GOT IT?"

As he spoke he shot rope after rope of his special jizz into her until she was full and it was dribbling out of her recently fucked and satisfied hole.

After we compose ourselves, we fall asleep in each other's arms. The next morning I awake with a note saying you are hanging with some buds back later. I get up and see some of your clothing strewn on my floor and dirty dishes on the table in the kitchen. "Ugh he even is, making my place like his bachelor pad what a mess! " I think to myself.
Part of me hates your chauvinist ways, but I know part of you cares for me so I'm half pissed half in love. It's my day off so I decide to surprise you with my new bikini

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/l...ges/pic/RO581D041-I11-608748_24146.jpg.cf.jpg

I show up and you are with 3 buddies I ask if you want to go for a walk on the beach to see if you will pick them or a quick walk with me

Last edited:
Vince was having a great time with his three best buddies, swapping dirty jokes and bragging about their latest girl, that is until Kimberly showed up in her new bikini, looking gorgeous and sexy as fuck as usual. She wanted to go for a walk along the beach and to Vince that seemed like an ultimatum, Kimberly or his buddies. He didn't want to piss off Kimberly and he didn't want to leave his buddies, the only sensible thing to do was to go with Kimberly and invite his buddies along as well, which, judging from the glare that Kimberly gave him, didn't go down at all well. However the five of them set off down the beach together and the boys were in a very playful mood and kept pinching and smacking Kimberly's ass and trying to get her to show them her tits as Vince had been bragging about how gorgeous her tits were and how proud they both were of them and also Vince had let slip that she had actually shown her tits on the beach before.

"AAWW, Kimberly don't be a party pooper, show us your tits, pretty, pretty please." One of the guys whined as he pushed one hand inside her bikini top and pulled one bra cup almost off her tit.

Vince knew he should put a stop to it but he didn't want to seem as though he was under Kimberly's thumb.

"Yeah go on Kimberly just a quick flash, I don't mind them seeing your gorgeous tits."

Hoping that Kimberly would understand the pressure he was under.

I fix my bikini top after slapping the one guys hand away and flashing you a dirty look. I grab your hand and pull you about 15 fest from where they are and kneel in front of you. I pull your cock out right there and begin to suck it. I hear gasps and oohs and aahhs from your buddies as the move was totally unexpected. I give you a look like I want you to tell them they can look but not touch, since I'm yours, as I suck your cock into my warm wet mouth. They nearly beg you to let them have a go at my mouth. As my head bobs back and forth I wonder will you keep my mouth to yourself or cave in, knowing they may not be able to control themselves if you, against my wishes allow it.

Kimberly took Vince completely by surprise as she fixed her bikini top then got on her knees and started to blow him. He stood rooted to the spot as Kimberly's hot wet mouth engulf his cock and she rolled his balls in her hand.

His buddies were taken quite aback as well but the sight of Kimberly's beautiful tits had got them really fired up.c

"C'mon Vince buddy, surely you can see she's well up for a good shagging."

Kimberly's tightening grip on his balls told Vince that she was only up for shagging him and if he let his buddies anywhere near her it would be very painful for him.

Vince shrugged his shoulders "Sorry guys but she's literally got me by the balls, you'll have to find your own, what about the girls playing volleyball?"

At Vince's words Kimberly squeezed his cock and took his spunk in her mouth and gave a big smile.

They could see by your reaction that I just swallowed your load.
"Dammit lucky Vince! " One says all jealous like.
"She's a, keeper bro" Another says as they watch mouth agape.
I pull my mouth off of you and say, just so you can hear, " Let's them make them REAL jealous they can't touch this fuck me here, right now right here honey". As I slowly untie one side of my bikini bottoms, then gently tugging in your rock hard cock to indicate I want you on top of me.

Vince fucked Kimberly's face hard, showing his buddies that Kimberly would only accept his cock in her mouth, he pulled out after she swallowed his first cum shot and opened her mouth to show his buddies that she had swallowed every drop, then Vince creamed her face, smothering her lips, eyes and chin with his thick gooey jizz.

"That's how my baby likes it, pity you guys ain't gonna get the chance."

Kimberly lay on her back and untied her bikini bottoms and tossed them to one side, then she bent her knees and opened her long smooth legs so they could see her wet pussy glistening with her juices. She surprised Vince, coming from a nice, normally shy girl as she was, she coyly said,

'Let's them make them REAL jealous they can't touch this fuck me here, right now right here honey.'

Then she reached up and took hold of his hard, wet, slippery cock and pulled him down on top of her with his cock at her dripping entrance. He looked up at his buddies and grinned,

"I'm gonna be busy for quite a while, you can stay and watch if you like, but if you wanna go find your own pussy that's ok."

Then he held Kimberly's tits and pinched her nipples making her squeal as he thrust up inside her wet hole and she bucked her hips up against his with a loud wet SLAP

The disappointed guys disperse as we screw one another on the beach. Moments later you explode inside me and we collapse together in combined orgasm. We get dressed and head back to my place.
"I want to reward you for choosing me over the guys dinner on me at the new fancy restaurant that just opened at the North end if the beach." You know a guy like you would never get in to that type of place on your own, so you will take full advant6 of me as a "meal ticket for dinner. You watch sports as I shower and dress for dinner. I come out in the following...

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/A...4c8a47c5bb0d1ff0f5f86/0/4/04015792.jpg.cf.jpg

Dinner at the new fancy restaurant sounded like good deal , seeing as how he didn't have to pay for it, so Vince put on his best clothes which comprised of a gaudy pink shirt, a clean pair of jeans and sand shoes

When Kimberly came in from the bedroom Vince's eyes almost popped out of his head,

"FUCK BABY, you look great, good enough to eat so I'll have you for dessert."

Vince tried to be suave but his lack of education held him back but Kimberly just laughed as she was used to his uncouth remarks but she was pleased that he paid her a compliment in his own uncouth way.

"Say babe how about we walk to the restaurant ? I want people to see I ain't a loser, not when I got a piece of skirt like you."

On the way Kimberly attracted a lot of attention and several wolf whistles which encouraged Vince to go into a clinch with Kimberly and shove his tongue down her throat to show everyone she was his.

Actually getting into the restaurant gave them problems as the Maitre D' stopped Vince and said he wasn't dressed properly and wasn't wearing a tie. BIG MISTAKE. Vince grabbed the Maitre D' by the lapels of his white uniform jacket and hissed in his ear,

"Now listen buster and listen good, I been dressing meself since I was three years old and I NEVER, wear a tie. Next thing you'll be wanting to know if my gal's wearing panties, well I'll tell you I don't know but if I find out during dinner I'll be sure to let you know. Now if you wanna stay in business I suggest you let us in and we'll take the best table in the house, now run along and make sure we get exactly what we want."

They were soon sat down at a table overlooking the rest of the diners.

"Just goes to show babe the truth is a great provider."

he leaned over and kissed Kimberly while he cupped a firm breast in one hand and slid the other under her dress and crept up her thigh to her pussy.

"Just as I thought NO panties" He called out to the Maitre D'.

About 6 couples within ear shot look up and I turn a bit red smacking you in the leg under the table so you knock it off. They go back to eating and I say" What is wrong with you that's not how to act in a place like this". You offer one of your fake apologies trying to soothe it over. We look at the menu and order. While we are waiting for our food your ego wants another challenge and you call the Matrie D' over and say " Hey bro is your girl as beautiful as mine". I think you are being a, total sweetheart then "normal" Vince comes out as you say " Yeah her tits are so perky and firm she don't need a bra with that off the shoulder dress you should check them out." I am shocked and embarrassed by your bold words. Fortunately no one else is, paying attention. Maybe in an effort to hush you up, the Maitre D', decides to cure his curiosity and it's, his job to humor the guests. I gasp as he walks over pulls out top of my dress, peers down it and says to you....

The Maitre De was old school and would normally refuse such an offer but he was also a man and Kimberly's tits look so inviting even if they were mostly hidden by her top so he smiled and with an

"Excuse me madam," he pulled Kimberly's top down and her perky tits sprang out her nipples hard and erect. He however couldn't confine himself to just looking and held her breasts in both hands and jiggled them up and down so her tit flesh rippled.

Kimberly began to breathe heavily as he handled her breasts stroking the pad of his thumb over her swollen nipples and arousing he so her eyes glazed over in appreciation and under the table her legs opened and a gentle breeze fanned the heat between her legs.

"Yes indeed ma'am you have the most delightful breasts, I am most privileged to have had the pleasure."

Vince grinned at having proved his point and just couldn't keep his mouth shut,

"Ya think they're nice you should see 'em bounce when she's riding you, GOD they're like basket balls gone mad."

He reached under the table and slid his hand up her thighs and fingered Kimberly's hot wet pussy. He leaned over and held one of her naked tits in his hand and sucked on the half inch long nipple.

"Just wait till we get home babe I'm gonna fuck you into next week." He proclaimed loudly so that those sitting at nearby tables could hear.

"

I sit there red faced as your bold comments are heard by the nearby couples. "Vince what are you doing? I come here a few, times and you're embarrassing me". My face half red with anger and half of embarrassment as the Maitre De now knows what my breasts like. We eat our dinner with little conversation and head home. I go to bed early and alone.
The next morning I awake for work and after my shower choose the following...

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/....l-skirt-suit-twinset-single-button.jpg.cf.jpg

At work I am shocked when the Maitre De enters the bank wanting to open an account. He asked to see the safe deposit boxes so I agree once inside he pins me to the wall and begins to unbutton my suit jacket as he says....

The Maitre D' smiled smarmily as he pinned Kimberly against the wall with one hand holding her wrists above her head and his other hand made short work of the buttons on her jacket and he grabbed one firm perky tit through her blouse massaging it up and down and round and round.

"It was very generous of your boyfriend to allow me to touch you last night but I couldn't stop thinking about his remark that your tits bounce like crazy when you're riding cowgirl and that's what I wanna see. I doubt that anyone will hear you if you call for help if you even want to. Just be a good girl and do as I tell you."

He slowly let her wrists free and grinned as she unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra."

"You're doing fine baby just your skirt and panties now and we can begin." He smirked and began removing his pants in readiness. Kimberly was hesitating now, playing for time but he snarled at her,

"Get a fuckin' move on, I ain't got all day, finish getting undressed or I'll do it for you."

Blushing, Kimberly stripped off and he lay on the counter with his cock pointing in the air.

"C'mon babe, climb aboard the Maitre D' express."

I refuse to do so next thing I know is I'm on my back on the table, heels barely on the floor, only because my legs are 40" long, the Maitre D'Lo takes one of the adhesive papers we use to wrap the money with and places or over my mouth and sticks his hard cock slowly, inch by inch inside my tight bald pussy and has as arrogant smirk as he enjoys the reaction on my face knowing, even though I try not to let on, that I am enjoying it. As he slowly screws me he says, I should work at his restaurant too as a waitress in the evening say I would make killer tips with legs like mine. He continues to slowly pump me saying he likes to make love and not "fuck".

As the maitre d' fucked fucked Kimberly he made it appear that this was normal and talked to her as though they were just having a normal conversation even though he was balls deep inside her tight fuckhole.

"Y'now I much prefer to call this making love rather than fucking, that sounds so crude, I want you to enjoy it as much as I am."

Suddenly he gave an extra hard thrust into her and almost knocked the breath from her,

"You should work at my restaurant, you'd make a fortune in tips with legs like yours and if you give a 'special service' after hours the sky's the limit. Of course you'd have to advertise that by wearing a different uniform from the regular waitresses."

He went on to describe the uniform she'd have to wear, a black and white uniform that screamed 'I'm available'.

"Think about it honey, you can still work here at the bank."

You say quicker I "accept" The offer quicker you will leave. Reluctantly I accept the offer, knowing tips at a high end restaurant could go long ways especially with you freeloading off of me often. He pulls out and pulls me to my knees making me suck him off as he cums. He finishes and leaves. I tell you I picked up a partial second job at the fancy restaurant we were at the other night as a waitress. You know you will not be in there much since it's too high class for you but like it because more, money for me means more money for you.
I arrive at the restaurant and am greeted by the maitre d' with my "uniform". I put it on and head out to the lobby area. Some of the well dressed are shocked and put off by my attire as others gawk at my mile long legs and, perky chest. One group of 5 well dressed older men that just sat down, ready to order drink ks to start, call me over and...

The Maitre D' was pleased with the way Kimberly looked in her skimpy waitress's uniform and sent her out into the cauldron of the restaurant. One never knew if the patrons would behave themselves or try to help themselves to what Kimberly was unwittingly offering them. He could see that Kimberly was doing her best to be professional and not protesting at the table of five big spending businessmen who called her over and demanded that she place their napkins on their laps for them. As she bent over each one he would grab her hand and press it onto his bulging pants so she could feel the hard thick cock underneath. The ones either side of the one she was attending to took advantage of her as well, one sliding his hand up between her legs and rubbing her panty clad pussy while the other pulled her top down so her tits dangled over the table.

They all laughed loudly as one said "Hey babe, if I'd wanted tit in my soup I would have asked for it."

Kimberly had to suffer at the hands of all five men as she went round the table, by the time she reached the fourth one her face was red with embarrassment, more so when the latest one who had his hands between her legs, announced so everyone could hear.

"FUCK, SHE'S WET DOWN THERE."

All eyes were on her as the big boss called over the Maitre D'.

"Five hundred dollars for your back pocket if you can find a private room for my party and we'll have the same waitress but she's gotta be topless and sans panties, if we're really happy there'll be another five hundred for you at the end of the night."

The Maitre D's eyes lit up and he called Kimberly into the kitchen to give her his instructions, finishing with ,

"Remember, whatever they want, they get."

Last edited:
The Maitre D says good tips will come from this private party. I should of run but figure showing off to them won't be too bad as guys as girls show off a lot on the beach. I walk in to take their order, and on the tray with the water is my top and panties. I clad now in the little black skirt white thigh highs and black heels. As I stand there to take their order. One holds my hands on the table as another fingers my tight pussy and jokes about what do I suggest from menu to "wet" their appetite, an obvious lead remark to my current condition as the marvel at my 40" Long legs. They bring me to edge of orgasm and withdraw their fingers and place the order. About 15 minutes later I come back and after putting the food down they...

They look to their boss to give Kimberly her orders,

"First off, slapper what's your name ? We don't want to show pictures around in the office tomorrow and we don't know the name of the waitress servicing us."

The party all laugh and push their chairs back to show they all have their cocks out,

"Under the table babe and work your way round all five of us while we're eating, you had better take a napkin with you in case your aim isn't so good when we cum."

He then tucks a twenty in the top of Kimberly's thigh highs,

"That's just for starters babe, the more you give us the bigger the tips."

Then he pushes Kimberly to her knees and forces her under the table.

My tall frame barely makes it under the table. The group pushes their chairs in, essentially trapping me under the table. Reluctantly i take the first cock, a slim but long one, into my mouth and begin to suck it. I can hear the man tell his friends "the "service" at this establishment is superb" as he focuses on his meal, needing to pause to catch his breath at my obviously talented mouth. He cums soonervtgan expected and I manage to swallow the load. As I pull my head off to recover for a moment, I feel a hand grab my short red hair and pull it to thecone sitting next to the guy I just sucked as a larger fatter cick is shoved in my mouth. Then he tells the guys he thinks the service at this restaurant is.....

"The service in this place is great, everyone getting what they want? The service may be a little slow but the waitress is doing her best to get round to each of you and servicing you properly,I just hope that you are rewarding her properly,"

His balls are gripped and squeezed and his cock is in a hot bath of saliva as Kimberly gives him the five star treatment. She crawls out from under the table with cum dripping off her face,

"Any of you 'Gentlemen' got a napkin?" She asked "Oh and $200 each for the personal service."

She then turned and walked to go back to her loving Beach Bum.

I get home and clothes and dishes are all over the place as you have again " made yourself at home" at my place. I shower and put on my short pink satin robe and tie the belt. I am cleaning the kitchen when you, clad only in boxers come in, no idea of my restaurant exploits, and kiss me on the neck. You can see I'm mad at you as you try to give some weak apology for mess saying it was the other guys and not you. I am upset but have a small smile as you do puppy dog eyes at me as you try to talk your way out. You untie my robe and slowly run your hands over my naked body as I stand there in the open robe, teting to still be mad at you but your soft touches feel good as you work on smoothing things over.

Vince knew that Kimberly was mad at him and accepted that her place was a mess but he tried to put the blame on his pals, saying it was them and not him.

Kimberly looked so sexy in her pink satin robe that only just covered her firm round ass Vince put his arms around her and let his hands drop to the bottom of her robe and lifted it so he could finger her smooth hairless slit. With just a little stimulation Kimberly ground her ass back against his hard erect cock and he nibbled the back of her neck and untied the belt holding her robe together. He turned her to face him and covered both firm tits with his big hands the pads of his thumbs grazing her swelling nipples,

"Are you going to forgive me or do I have to keep doing this?" He whispered as he freed his cock from his boxers and pressed the spongy purple head between her legs. There was a moments silence before he lifted her up onto the counter and pushed her legs open.

"I get the feeling that I'm forgiven and we're all good again." He smiled boyishly in the way that he knew she couldn't resist and bent his knees so he could bury his head between her legs and tongue her wet, pink slit. After a couple of minutes Kimberly was soaking wet and he pulled her to him and slid his big fat cock into her pussy.

"I reckon I should make you mad more often if this is how we make up," He said, laughing.

I give you a look like I want to be mad at you, but then a smirk comes over my face as I again fall to your smooth ways like a parent that cant be mad at their kid or something. I let out a few moans as the position you have my tall slender body in, allows for deep penetration." Pull out not in the mood". I say. You pull out, still rock hard and confused.
" not in mood for this position you know I like being on top, i AM the top earner for this house anyway". After flashing a devilish grin I pull you to the living room and sir you on the extra wide leather recliner and straddle you, guiding that hard cock of yours straight up into my tight, and now wet honey hole.as I slowly move my hips back and forth, I giggle and say " you talk too much Vince honey just.... suck!" With those words I guide my left breast to your awaiting mouth.

Back