BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShiningEyes said:
*Walks in the room with her camera in hand, has taken her shirt off and gives a wicked grin*

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!! *an evil grin spreading across my face* Who's going to be first?
I'm sure that I'm too late to be first SE, but...DO ME...DO ME...DO ME!!!! :devil: :rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
ShiningEyes said:
*Walks in the room with her camera in hand, has taken her shirt off and gives a wicked grin*

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!! *an evil grin spreading across my face* Who's going to be first?

SE.........hey Sweetie!! SO good to see you here today! We have missed seeing you here!! I hope that you are doing good! Woohoo and did the boys treat you right and take your pics for you?;) *hugs* Come back again girl!!
 
James' Story!!

Great job James!! Fantastic story!!! and yes..I voted!!
If you havent read it yet folks..then do so..you won't be sorry if you do!! But if you don't read it....EXPECT A VISIT!!! :mad:
 
wildone28 said:


Jewelz sweetie..sorry I have not said hi before now! So good to see you here at BBW..I hope that you are doing good and that things are going great for you! *hugs*

Hi love. I am doing ok. I have surely had better days but I am doing ok :kiss:

Hope things are going well for you sweetie! HUGS
 
Jewelz said:


Hi love. I am doing ok. I have surely had better days but I am doing ok :kiss:

Hope things are going well for you sweetie! HUGS

*hugs* to you sweetie!! Glad you are doing okay..and you know the days will only get better! :kiss:

Things for me are doing good! Thanks for asking!
 
Re: James' Story!!

jamor9 said:
Great job James!! Fantastic story!!! and yes..I voted!!
If you havent read it yet folks..then do so..you won't be sorry if you do!! But if you don't read it....EXPECT A VISIT!!! :mad:

Thanks for the kind words Jim :D

I'm up to 350 readers but only 13 votes!
That's only 3%!
Average score's like 4.6 tho, so folks like it!
Ya'll PLEASE read & vote??
Please??
 
Re: Re: James' Story!!

James G 5 said:


Thanks for the kind words Jim :D

I'm up to 350 readers but only 13 votes!
That's only 3%!
Average score's like 4.6 tho, so folks like it!
Ya'll PLEASE read & vote??
Please??


I'm sure everyone will read and vote..give people time James..stop freakin..it's a great story..and i'm sure u know by now..word travels hella fast in litland..so relax..it's all gonna be okay!!:kiss: People WILL read that story!!;)

Besides..i don't think anyone wants to tussle with the Deity..so if they know what's good for them..they'll read it..LoL:heart:
 
Re: Re: Re: James' Story!!

Cipher said:



I'm sure everyone will read and vote..give people time James..stop freakin..it's a great story..and i'm sure u know by now..word travels hella fast in litland..so relax..it's all gonna be okay!!:kiss: People WILL read that story!!;)

Besides..i don't think anyone wants to tussle with the Deity..so if they know what's good for them..they'll read it..LoL:heart:

dozens & dozens of blood-red :rose: 's for the Diety
Thank you :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: James' Story!!

James G 5 said:


dozens & dozens of blood-red :rose: 's for the Diety
Thank you :D

*Perk* Blood??:devil:


U are quite welcome my dear!!:kiss:
 
Re: James' Story!!

jamor9 said:
Great job James!! Fantastic story!!! and yes..I voted!!
If you havent read it yet folks..then do so..you won't be sorry if you do!! But if you don't read it....EXPECT A VISIT!!! :mad:

Kinda sorry I read it now . . .
 
Hello to everyone-

James, Cipher, Wildone, Jewelz, Jim, and anyone I may have missed-


I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying what is left of their weekend;)

Red:kiss:
 
redelicious said:
Hello to everyone-

James, Cipher, Wildone, Jewelz, Jim, and anyone I may have missed-


I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying what is left of their weekend;)

Red:kiss:


Hi Red!! How are ya sweet:heart: ???

I am enjoying..LoL Hope you are too!!!:rose:
 
Cipher said:



Hi Red!! How are ya sweet:heart: ???

I am enjoying..LoL Hope you are too!!!:rose:

Hey GF!!!

Doing well. Just got back from my Dad's house. He and his new wife {shudder} have a pool, so we had a little fun tonight.

:kiss: Red
 
Re: Re: Re: James' Story!!

James G 5 said:


Who ya want the visit FROM?
Me, or Jim?
Or BOTH of us? :devil: :p

Oh, BOTH, of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(but I did read it AND I voted:rose: )
 
redelicious said:


Hey GF!!!

Doing well. Just got back from my Dad's house. He and his new wife {shudder} have a pool, so we had a little fun tonight.

:kiss: Red


Glad to hear you're doing well :)

Oh no..Not the *shudder*..that's never a good thing!!:eek:
 
Cipher said:



Glad to hear you're doing well :)

Oh no..Not the *shudder*..that's never a good thing!!:eek:

I will get used to it, I guess. She is just such a ditz.

Oh well, he's happy so I won't complain too much.
 
James' Story!

Man, it was freaky! Very good job of being very strange and freaky. You have a devious mind. Sure don't want to meet you in some dark alley!!! LOL

No kidding, it was done very nicely. Love your use of vocalulary. Some phrases were a bit weird, but so was the story. I will have to tell Icy about it. She will get a kick out of it.
I see Cipher dug it! But then, she would have to.

What will you choose for your next topic? You do good work.

Frank
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: James' Story!!

redelicious said:


Oh, BOTH, of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(but I did read it AND I voted:rose: )


Mmm, me, Red, and Jim
There's a story idea

"Red has a Sandwhich"
LOL
:rose:
 
Re: James' Story!

zetacon4 said:
Man, it was freaky! Very good job of being very strange and freaky. You have a devious mind. Sure don't want to meet you in some dark alley!!! LOL
No kidding, it was done very nicely. Love your use of vocalulary. Some phrases were a bit weird, but so was the story. I will have to tell Icy about it. She will get a kick out of it.
I see Cipher dug it! But then, she would have to.
What will you choose for your next topic? You do good work.
Frank

Glad ya liked it
I use some odd phrasing & archaic words to give feeling & atmosphere
Makes the spell&vocabulary checkers go NUTS tho LOL
And I try to confine my deviousness to stories & willing play partners :devil:
For my NEXT topic.......was thinking about a Kallima story
I have trouble writing about things that're too close to home, but I'm plugging way (so to speak) at a story with Porphry in it, based on actual incidents
We'll see :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: James' Story!!

James G 5 said:



Mmm, me, Red, and Jim
There's a story idea

"Red has a Sandwhich"
LOL
:rose:

LOL, you are really too funny:D


But HELL YA on the idea:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top