BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey ya'll!!

Cipher said:
So, I've been gone for a few weeks..I'm back..and all i have to say is How the hell is everyone??? LoL

I missed all of you!!:heart:

It feels go damn good to be back!! LoL:kiss: :rose:

Cipher..... Damn nice to see you :kiss:
You have been missed:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
redelicious said:


Ty, sweetie:kiss:

Glad everything is ok. I admit to being a little worried.

I'm okay - a lot has happened in the last week. But, I'm home with my son now, so everything else doesn't matter.

Hey Red way to go.... CONGRATS ON 1000 POST :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
redelicious said:


Ty, sweetie:kiss:

Glad everything is ok. I admit to being a little worried.

I'm okay - a lot has happened in the last week. But, I'm home with my son now, so everything else doesn't matter.


Yw :)

Ohhh u had drama like i did?? I hate drama. :(

But if you're okay and ur home with ur son, then i'm most happy to hear that!!:rose:
 
Re: Re: Hey ya'll!!

theonlyfunone said:


Cipher..... Damn nice to see you :kiss:
You have been missed:kiss: :rose: :kiss:


theonlyfunone,
Pleasure to see you as well!!!:heart:

How are ya??
 
Cipher said:



Yw :)

Ohhh u had drama like i did?? I hate drama. :(

But if you're okay and ur home with ur son, then i'm most happy to hear that!!:rose:

I don't know if it qualifies as drama, exactly. I have just not been up to any good, lets just say:rolleyes:

But yeah, it's all good;)
 
Re: Hey ya'll!!

Cipher said:
So, I've been gone for a few weeks..I'm back..and all i have to say is How the hell is everyone??? LoL

I missed all of you!!:heart:

It feels go damn good to be back!! LoL:kiss: :rose:

Hey Cipher!!!! You were missed!! I was asking about you last night, wondering where the hell you had been!

Glad you are back, girl!!!
 
Re: Re: Hey ya'll!!

casper3110 said:


Hey Cipher!!!! You were missed!! I was asking about you last night, wondering where the hell you had been!

Glad you are back, girl!!!


Hey cas!!!!:kiss:

How are you hun??? LoL I was wondering why my ear was ringing lastnight..LoL:p
 
Re: Re: Re: Hey ya'll!!

Cipher said:



Hey cas!!!!:kiss:

How are you hun??? LoL I was wondering why my ear was ringing lastnight..LoL:p

*hugs cipher!*


I am doing great!!! Vacation agrees with me!

I am sooooo glad you are back!!
 
Hello everyone. Just stopping in to say hello.

Nice to have you back Cipher.

Hello jasmine, red, casper, wildone, theonlyfunnyone.

Nice to see that Porphry is feeling better - big grin picture.

Hey there Space.

Hello to HL and Jim and James.

Nice pictures of you enjoying yourself in the room with the mirrors. Hubby has good taste.

Little hello to lurker Kk. James is a lucky guy.

Have a good night all of you.
 
hrnyhrny said:
Hello everyone. Just stopping in to say hello.

Nice to have you back Cipher.

Hello jasmine, red, casper, wildone, theonlyfunnyone.

Nice to see that Porphry is feeling better - big grin picture.

Hey there Space.

Hello to HL and Jim and James.

Nice pictures of you enjoying yourself in the room with the mirrors. Hubby has good taste.

Little hello to lurker Kk. James is a lucky guy.

Have a good night all of you.

Hey there sweet hrny...Here is hoping you are doing good..Great to see you! *hugs to ya and a :kiss: OTC
 
hrnyhrny said:
Hello everyone. Just stopping in to say hello.

Nice to have you back Cipher.

Hello jasmine, red, casper, wildone, theonlyfunnyone.

Nice to see that Porphry is feeling better - big grin picture.

Hey there Space.

Hello to HL and Jim and James.

Nice pictures of you enjoying yourself in the room with the mirrors. Hubby has good taste.

Little hello to lurker Kk. James is a lucky guy.

Have a good night all of you.

Hi hrny!
 
hrnyhrny said:
Hello everyone. Just stopping in to say hello.

Nice to have you back Cipher.

Hello jasmine, red, casper, wildone, theonlyfunnyone.

Nice to see that Porphry is feeling better - big grin picture.

Hey there Space.

Hello to HL and Jim and James.

Nice pictures of you enjoying yourself in the room with the mirrors. Hubby has good taste.

Little hello to lurker Kk. James is a lucky guy.

Have a good night all of you.


Hey hrny!!!:kiss: Glad to be back!!
U have a good night too!!:heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top