BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a lovely feeling that is. One to drain my cock and the other to fill my mouth.
 
redelicious said:


I feel Hrny's cum fill me as I continue to orgasm. Watching Casper's expression as she cums in Hrny's mouth is exquisite and prolongs my pleasure. When we are finished, I colapse against her body as we ease off of Hrny . . .

I lay on one side of hrny as Red lays on the other. My head rests upon his chest, all of us satiated from our play...
 
casper3110 said:


I lay on one side of hrny as Red lays on the other. My head rests upon his chest, all of us satiated from our play...

Nestled in Hrny's arms, I rest my head on his shoulder and lay my hand on his chest and drift off to sleep. . .
 
Red on one side and Casper on the other, I kiss each gently on the face and hold them to me, closing my eyes and drifting off myself, a contented smile and peace suffuse my entire being.
 
hrnyhrny said:
Red on one side and Casper on the other, I kiss each gently on the face and hold them to me, closing my eyes and drifting off myself, a contented smile and peace suffuse my entire being.

That was beautiful!!
 
Red and Hrny, you were wonderful! :kiss:es and :p to you both.

Now I am going to crawl under the covers and sleep. See you again another night!


Love ya!

Casper :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
casper3110 said:
Red and Hrny, you were wonderful! :kiss:es and :p to you both.

Now I am going to crawl under the covers and sleep. See you again another night!


Love ya!

Casper :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Nite Casper:kiss:

That was pretty fantastic, wasn't it?

Thanky you Sweetie:rose:
 
hrnyhrny said:
Red on one side and Casper on the other, I kiss each gently on the face and hold them to me, closing my eyes and drifting off myself, a contented smile and peace suffuse my entire being.
:) very nicely done!
 
good morning girls and guys :rose:

hope everyone has a wonderful thursday *hugs*

congrats on those who reached milestones since i've been away :rose:
 
xx--jasmine--xx said:
good morning girls and guys :rose:

hope everyone has a wonderful thursday *hugs*

congrats on those who reached milestones since i've been away :rose:

Yet another new av. I can't keep up with it all

Hiya Jas. :kiss: :rose:
 
hi all

hey buds, happy Thrusday wow did i miss out on all the dancin next time you have disco nite let me know i have a disco ball<dont ask why i have one> will break out all my K.C & The sunshine Band, and Parlamint/funkadelica L.Ps we want the funk.. give us the funk... opps sorry:D
 
Hey ya'll!!

So, I've been gone for a few weeks..I'm back..and all i have to say is How the hell is everyone??? LoL

I missed all of you!!:heart:

It feels go damn good to be back!! LoL:kiss: :rose:
 
Re: Hey ya'll!!

Cipher said:
So, I've been gone for a few weeks..I'm back..and all i have to say is How the hell is everyone??? LoL

I missed all of you!!:heart:

It feels go damn good to be back!! LoL:kiss: :rose:

*Runs in and hugs Cipher tightly* Welcome back girly!! So good to see you..You have been dearly missed!! WELCOME BACK CIPHER
 
Re: Hey ya'll!!

Cipher said:
So, I've been gone for a few weeks..I'm back..and all i have to say is How the hell is everyone??? LoL

I missed all of you!!:heart:

It feels go damn good to be back!! LoL:kiss: :rose:

{{{{{Cypher}}}}}

Where ya been girl? We missed you too!

:kiss: Red
 
wildone28 said:


*Runs in and hugs Cipher tightly* Welcome back girly!! So good to see you..You have been dearly missed!! WELCOME BACK CIPHER


*Hugz to you too*!!! LoL:p

It's nice to see you too!! I have missed being around;)

What's been up with ya??:kiss:
 
redelicious said:


{{{{{Cypher}}}}}

Where ya been girl? We missed you too!

:kiss: Red


Hey red!! (((((((((Hugz)))))))))))

I've been taking care of some issues..preparing to move in a few months, and just dealin with life, in which all is well now..LoL;)

How are you???:rose:

Oh yeah!!! :rose: CONGRATS ON 1000!!!
Here's to another 1000 more!!:kiss:
 
Cipher said:



Hey red!! (((((((((Hugz)))))))))))

I've been taking care of some issues..preparing to move in a few months, and just dealin with life, in which all is well now..LoL;)

How are you???:rose:

Oh yeah!!! :rose: CONGRATS ON 1000!!!
Here's to another 1000 more!!:kiss:

Ty, sweetie:kiss:

Glad everything is ok. I admit to being a little worried.

I'm okay - a lot has happened in the last week. But, I'm home with my son now, so everything else doesn't matter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top