BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
redelicious said:


LOL, Casper? I can't decide

(Number 5, btw)

I can't decide either...but don't want to miss anything.
Mouth or wand??? You pick.





(5 is now in the running with 1 &3! I like that one, too!)
 
casper3110 said:


I can't decide either...but don't want to miss anything.
Mouth or wand??? You pick.





(5 is now in the running with 1 &3! I like that one, too!)

Well, since Casper doesn't mind, I choose the lower half and mount Hrny's cock, feeling its hardness push through me . . .
 
redelicious said:


My hands not leaving Casper's body for an instant, I ease us down next to Hrny, so that we may all play together . . .

laying down with red and hrny, I continue to touch red. NOt wanting to break contact with either one for fear the feelings will stop...
 
redelicious said:


Well, since Casper doesn't mind, I choose the lower half and mount Hrny's cock, feeling its hardness push through me . . .

Seeing hrny's cock go into Red's slit makes me hot. Wanting mroe, I carefully lower my wet pussy over hrny's waiting tongue. I kiss Red, tracing her lips and teeth with my tongue, moving my hands over her breasts, her face, her hair...
 
I feel my cock sink into Red's warm wet pussy, while Casper's wet slit fits itself snuggly over my face.
 
casper3110 said:


Seeing hrny's cock go into Red's slit makes me hot. Wanting mroe, I carefully lower my wet pussy over hrny's waiting tongue. I kiss Red, tracing her lips and teeth with my tongue, moving my hands over her breasts, her face, her hair...

Moving up and down on Hrny while Casper kisses and touches me is utter bliss. One hand on the back of her head, I suck her bottom lip and tongue as it darts in and out of my mouth. With my other hand I feel her full breast, loving how soft and smooth her skin is . . .
 
redelicious said:


Moving up and down on Hrny while Casper kisses and touches me is utter bliss. One hand on the back of her head, I suck her bottom lip and tongue as it darts in and out of my mouth. With my other hand I feel her full breast, loving how soft and smooth her skin is . . .

Feeling hrny's tongue on my clit, then in my pussy... Using one hand I continue to fondle and play with Red's breast, loving the softness, the fullness, the wieght of it in my palm. the other hand moves to the back of Red's head, pulling her closer so I can deepen the kiss...
 
casper3110 said:


Feeling hrny's tongue on my clit, then in my pussy... Using one hand I continue to fondle and play with Red's breast, loving the softness, the fullness, the wieght of it in my palm. the other hand moves to the back of Red's head, pulling her closer so I can deepen the kiss...

Kissing Casper deeply, I find that my sence of self is hightened. I am no longer aware of the room, the light, or the hard floor beneath us. Only Casper's sweet tasting mouth, her round breasts in mouth my hands now, and Hrny's cock deep in my pussy. It is too much, I begin to ride him. My breasts pushing against Casper with my every move, my hot breath on her face . . .
 
I move my hips up and down in time to Reds up and down movement. I continue to lick and suck on Casper, savoring her delicious taste.
 
redelicious said:


Kissing Casper deeply, I find that my sence of self is hightened. I am no longer aware of the room, the light, or the hard floor beneath us. Only Casper's sweet tasting mouth, her round breasts in mouth my hands now, and Hrny's cock deep in my pussy. It is too much, I begin to ride him. My breasts pushing against Casper with my every move, my hot breath on her face . . .

Feeling the orgasm begin to rise, I push my pussy harder onto hrny's mouth, which is licking, stroking, and sucking my pussy and clit. Red's breasts fill my hands. I must have a taste. I bring them up to my mouth, first licking the nipples in turn, then sucking them deeply into my mouth...
 
I pull Casper down onto my face, licking harder and sucking her swollen clit as she builds to her orgasm.
 
hrnyhrny said:
I pull Casper down onto my face, licking harder and sucking her swollen clit as she builds to her orgasm.

mmm, trying to hold off until all of us get there.....
 
casper3110 said:


Feeling the orgasm begin to rise, I push my pussy harder onto hrny's mouth, which is licking, stroking, and sucking my pussy and clit. Red's breasts fill my hands. I must have a taste. I bring them up to my mouth, first licking the nipples in turn, then sucking them deeply into my mouth...

*wondering if Casper remembers about the milk?

Casper's mouth on my breast sends shivers through my body. I arch my back and continue rocking on hrny's hard cock, feeling it plunge in and out of me, filling me. My clit is swollen and throbing and the presure to cum is building . . .
 
Last edited:
Red's milking of my cock with her movements have driven me to almost cumming but I hold off wanting to cum inside of her as Casper cums on my face and Red on my cock.
 
redelicious said:


*wondering if Casper remembers about the milk?


*enjoying the forgotten delight*


Casper's mouth on my breast sends shirvers through my body. I arch my back and continue rocking on hrny's hard cock, feeling it plunge in and out of me, filling me. My clit is swollen and throbing and the presure to cum is building . . .


Kissing red again... feeling her body tighten with building pleasure. Wondering if Hrny is close as well...
 
casper3110 said:


*enjoying the forgotten delight*





Kissing red again... feeling her body tighten with building pleasure. Wondering if Hrny is close as well...

Yes, yes, yes, yes! Please.
 
casper3110 said:


*enjoying the forgotten delight*





Kissing red again... feeling her body tighten with building pleasure. Wondering if Hrny is close as well...

Hearing Hrny moaning into Casper's pussy, I know he is about to cum. I see Casper's wetness dripping on his face. I close my eyes and only feel - Hrny's bulging cock and Casper's lucious mouth. I can hold back no longer. My pussy tightens and my orgasm errupts, sending its sensation in waves throughout my body . . .
 
redelicious said:


Hearing Hrny moaning into Casper's pussy, I know he is about to cum. I see Casper's wetness dripping on his face. I close my eyes and only feel - Hrny's bulging cock and Casper's lucious mouth. I can hold back no longer. My pussy tightens and my orgasm errupts, sending its sensation in waves throughout my body . . .

Feeling your pussy tighten on my cock I let loose my own orgasm, feeling myself spurt deeply into Red. Holding Casper on my face while I taste, lick and play with her clit and vagina.
 
redelicious said:


Hearing Hrny moaning into Casper's pussy, I know he is about to cum. I see Casper's wetness dripping on his face. I close my eyes and only feel - Hrny's bulging cock and Casper's lucious mouth. I can hold back no longer. My pussy tightens and my orgasm errupts, sending its sensation in waves throughout my body . . .

Feeling hrny's and Red's body react to their orgasms, sends me spinning into my own. My body is wracked with tremors and I moan with pleasure...
 
casper3110 said:


Feeling hrny's and Red's body react to their orgasms, sends me spinning into my own. My body is wracked with tremors and I moan with pleasure...

I pull you harder onto my face, licking and sucking faster and faster.
 
hrnyhrny said:


Feeling your pussy tighten on my cock I let loose my own orgasm, feeling myself spurt deeply into Red. Holding Casper on my face while I taste, lick and play with her clit and vagina.

I feel Hrny's cum fill me as I continue to orgasm. Watching Casper's expression as she cums in Hrny's mouth is exquisite and prolongs my pleasure. When we are finished, I colapse against her body as we ease off of Hrny . . .
 
casper3110 said:


All which makes me cum again........

I taste you, my saliva and your juices, delicious. I release your hips from my hands and kiss you gently on that wonderful pleasure giving pussy of yours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top