BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
redelicious said:


WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO


Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



:kiss: es to all:D

Hurray & Hazzah!!!

You made it Red!!

Congrats all around!

<Starts doing the happy dance!!!>
 
casper3110 said:


*swiveling hips and shaking ass* Damn this dancing is fun!!!

Girl, this is MY song.

Thought of using it as my title, but didn't have the right AV to go with it.

Went with the old DMB stand by instead. Like it?
 
redelicious said:


Girl, this is MY song.

Thought of using it as my title, but didn't have the right AV to go with it.

Went with the old DMB stand by instead. Like it?

Can go wrongwith DMB! It is a great title!
 
Hey, i just noticed that I only have 2 more post to make 1600. When did I make 1500??? I don't remember it!!
 
casper3110 said:
Hey, i just noticed that I only have 2 more post to make 1600. When did I make 1500??? I don't remember it!!

LOL

Well then I won't bother to put these back on . . .

*kicks clothes to the corner
 
redelicious said:


Shake shake shake

Shake shake shake

Shake your booty

Shake your booty

LOL, we should rename this place Casper and Red's all night nekkid disco:D
 
casper3110 said:


Hey, you are good at this! You ever dance professionally??

Good thing the lights are low and you can't see what a clutz I am:rolleyes:

I took years of ballet, but only dance in the house by myself, when no one is looking, LOL
 
casper3110 said:


Then just think of how it would feed our lit addiction!



Completely off topic...have you seen or heard from cipher recently??

Not sure if this is for or against, LOL.

No I sure haven't - been wondering about her, too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top